(10) DELIGHTED DARKNESS

Good memories! How sweet it feels to go back to those, and live the nostalgia! Good memories are like those portions which reside inside us, but hardly we care to pay visit to that area

Good memories! How sweet it feels to go back to those, and live the nostalgia! Good memories are like those portions which reside inside us, but hardly we care to pay visit to that area. Sometimes we arrange an ambiance to earn the affection of good memories, but sometimes we find those just in front of eyes without doing anything certain. In the second case all we need to do is smile at the sight of our good memories, and cherish those.

Few more days passed after that incident with Subhanwita. She was feeling lonely without Arjun, and she didn't mind to express her feelings to Arjun whenever they talked over phone. Each time she asked about his return he couldn't give any certain answer. She just had the option of wishing his early return which she never stopped to follow, not even for a second.

One evening Subhanwita was watching cartoon on TV. It was her habit, but she had become addicted to that habit due to Arjun's absence. She was engrossed in watching TV without noticing the arrival of the person whom she had been waiting so eagerly.

Yes, it was none other than Arjun.

"Yayeee! Get him! Get him! He's just behind you," An excited Subhanwita threw a pillow in air which was caught by Arjun. He was surprised over that kind of welcome.

"Oh no! Poor Jerry!" She threw one more pillow in disappointment.

"What's going on?" Going near her he asked.

"My favourite cartoon show," She replied with a lost smile.

"Maa, please don't disturb me. Whatever help you need from me in kitchen ask papa for that. He will do everything for me," Before Arjun could say something she blabbered some lines.

"I wanna suggest you to sit with me, and watch the cartoon. Let's not cook anything today. Let's order something from outside," She was looking too cute while licking her lips and caressing her tummy, he thought.

He sat beside her and watched cartoon with her. He too used to watch cartoon being engrossed in childhood unlike her. Disturbance wasn't allowed around him while watching his favourite cartoon.

This is a relatable fact of everyone's childhood. After growing up mostly we leave this habit considering that childish, but we forget that nothing is more enjoyable than being a child in ourselves.

"Arjunnnn! You came in real!" She exclaimed as soon as she saw him sitting beside her.

"Don't you believe even after meeting me?" He raised his eyebrows with a mild smile.

"I get so less pleasant surprises in this unique life of mine. So, I was just confirming," Her words made him more determined about his plan.

After talking for short he went to get fresh. Coming out from washroom he found his attire placed on bed. He didn't take much time to recognize the person who did that. Putting his dress on he went to have dinner.