Chapter Three

A/N: Underline is Addison/Z-team, italics is Zed/people with him, bold is Gracie/A-team/Bucky. All of these things on a lyrics are all of them singing :)

We're back here on the scene and everyone's together! With zombies on the team, it's better than ever, better than ever.

Those moves won't get the gold. Green hair is so whatever. Well, you'll never break the mold, 'cause we're better than ever.

Better than ever.

Tearing down the power plant. You're welcome, Seabrook. I'm your man. To build a place where everyone can cheer, I'm making Zombie-kind cool, not feared. Making progress, that sounds great, but what's the price we have to pay?

Ready for a new day, ready for a change. People, zombies, everybody say... Hey! We got this! Teaming up to make progress, change the rules you can't stop this! Together we rise, you know we got this! Hey! We got this! Teaming up to make progress, change to rules you can't stop this! Together we rise, you know we got this!

I wish that I could call. I hope you get my letters. Hope I get asked to Prawn, and be better than ever, better than ever.

Oh Addison, my love's gargargaza forever. We pull the strings, we run the show, 'cause we're better than ever! Better than ever!

Finally allowed to go to Prawn. Gonna get our ziga-ziga-zombie on. Counting down the days, I've been keeping track. Kinda wishing Addison would write me back. Imagine me taking her to the dance. A human and a zombie, hand-in-hand.

Ready for a new day, ready for a change. People, zombies, everybody say... Hey! We got this! Teaming up to make progress, change the rules you can't stop this! Together we rise, you know we got this! Hey! We got this! Teaming up to make progress, change to rules you can't stop this! Together we rise, you know we got this!

Hmmm... Here in this hall, up on these walls. Picturing Addison beside me. Then they will say we're all the same, and they can see the light inside me! Oh what's it gonna take, what's it gonna take, what's it gonna take, what's it gonna take, what's it gonna take?