Chapter Thirteen

Gracie/Izzy POV

After my adventure with Wynter, I had to walk back to my house very quickly because the werewolves were going to be going to their den, and it would be really bad if I got caught. I practically ran to my treehouse to avoid the wolves; they are really fast walkers. Once I climbed the ladder, all I had to do was flop on the bed or the couch and go to sleep, but of course I can't do that. I grabbed my iPad from my backpack and went into my bedroom, the quietest room in my treehouse. I opened a voice recorder on my iPad and played an original song on my phone. I used my iPad to create back-up voices, and it took me almost the whole night to get it perfect. Once I did however, I had the best night's rest of my life.

---------------------------🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄---------------------------

Still Gracie/Izzy POV

After I woke up, all I had to do was pack up my things and make breakfast before going to school. I made myself a quick peanut-butter and banana smoothie. I poured it into a disposable cup and drank it while I was walking to school. I arrived earlier than usual, so I just practiced my flips. The werewolves arrived shortly after me, so I decided to stop flipping and start talking to Willa and Wynter. "Hey, Wynter. What's poppin' Willa?" I asked as I walked over to the two girls. Wynter gave me a hug and Willa gave me a fist bump.

"Are you ready for music class today?" Wynter asked. Everyone in the class except the werewolves was presenting a project today, and Wynter knew I was nervous about singing in public.

Willa snorted. "Don't be silly, Wynter. She's got this in the bag."

"Thanks." I told her. "And if there's anything I can do to get your vote in the election, please tell me. You guys are valuable votes. But it's okay if you don't want to. I don't mind."

Willa and Wynter looked at each other for a moment, then back at me. "Don't worry. If there's any candidate we're gonna support, it's you."