Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: bold is werewolves, underline is normal humans, italics is zombies

We are all different, baby, but that's what I like. We're separate, but we're together like stars in the sky. We've got a good thing going on, yeah. Nobody has to feel alone, oh yeah.

One of us chased the day, and one of us faced the night, and all of us paved the way to where we all are tonight. Turned around, and now we've found that we are now all. one for all. Used to be divided. One for all. And now we're all united. One for all. This party ain't private. One for all. Everyone's invited. One for all. No wristband required. One for all. Get hype, get excited. One for all, one for all, one for all, one for all.

There's something here that's magic. Let's dance until dawn. The feeling is automatic, it's where we belong. We're so unique, we're not the same(A/N: Isn't that just saying the same thing?), yeah. And that's what gives us all our strength.

One of us chased the day, and one of us faced the night, and all of us paved the way to where we all are tonight. Turned around, and now we've found that we are now all.

We have got to bring it on, on. Watch me shake it like a pom-pom. Yeah, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it,shake it like pom-pom.

Yeah, get sick, get ill. Lean back with the zombie tilt. Hey, with the zombie tilt. Yeah, with the zombie tilt.

New kids on a new block. Werewolves do the moonwalk. Do the ooh, do the ooh!

One for all. Used to be divided. One for all. And now we're all united. One for all. This party ain't private. One for all. Everyone's invited. One for all. No wristband required. One for all. Get hype, get excited. One for all, one for all, one for all, one for all.

(A/N: Little dialogue break >:) )

"Now presenting all early graduates!" Mr. Bobothy announced. "First off... Izzy!"

Izzy ran over to Mr. Bobothy and received her awards. She shook his hand and started doing the 'Glamrock Chica Springy Dance Fortnite Emote'. She was actually quite good at it, almost as if she had real spring locks inside her. Zed's dad then arrived with several boxes stacked on top of eachother. "Who wants pizza?"

One for all, one for all, one for all, one for all, one for all, one for all.

F I N

(The End)