Rodolfo - Rollerskating

haven't played the game in a bit so i had to remind myself of his personality and all i got is that he speaks second mostly so apologies for the lack of personality you're about to see as well as the fact i don't know a single word of Spanish.
-
word count: 2000
Male reader
Request by BugBoyRoach - thank you for the request and for adding some description to it, it really helps. i hope this is what you expected and if not i can always make another (hopefully not taking as long as this did)

"To your right, Rudy!" i yelled as i was slammed against a wall by my throat, head forcibly turned just in time to warn my partner in this mission

"To your right, Rudy!" i yelled as i was slammed against a wall by my throat, head forcibly turned just in time to warn my partner in this mission. He spun on his heel, the room quickly lighting up as he pulled the trigger twice on the sneaky bastard. We were outnumbered, but not quite overpowered. We were doing well for a team of two, even if we'd received a few bruises. i took a deep breath in, bracing myself to headbutt the man in front of me. As soon as i did it he stumbled back, me stumbling a little forward with him before pinning him against the wall this time. i quickly patted down my thigh with one hand before feeling the cool metal of my handgun, swiftly whipping it out and shooting the man.

i stepped back in the long awaited silence, Rodolfo appearing beside me.
"I think that's the last of them," i stood still, breath heavy. He nodded.
"all clear," he agreed. i turned to him with a wide smile, holding my hand up to receive a high five. He didn't even think before hitting my hand with his, our thick gloves muffling the slap.
"That's all targets down, where's the extraction site?" i spoke through my earpiece, not really bothering with being formal as i was talking to Alejandro. i repeated his words of the location in my head to memorise them, saying a quick thank you before i looked back to rodolfo, who was checking the bodies.
"Ready to head out? Extraction should be close, won't be too much of a walk," i checked my watch waiting for him to stop checking for pulses that obviously weren't there.

Eventually he was done and we headed out of the musty house. We'd had orders to kill everyone in there, they were a predicted threat and definitely were one. Trying to get through the whole house when there were so many was like being surrounded by lions. My head hurt, so did everything else - exhausting work.
"When we get back, do you think we could celebrate?" Rudy spoke up, he seemed like he'd been thinking of the question for a while. I raised an eyebrow,
"Yeah sure, we'll have a beer like we usually do-"
"I don't want to get drunk. Maybe we can do something we'll actually remember and enjoy? there has to be things to do in town," he interrupted. He was acting strange, i was only getting more and more confused. Did i do something wrong last time?
"Oh- sure we can look around i guess?" i slowly nodded, turning to look forward as we walked.

through my peripheral i kept seeing him look over to me, anxious and unsure.
"We can get beers if you really want-" he spoke up
"No, it'll be a good change of routine, rudy," i smiled at him in reassurance, his cheeks going a little pink. Why did he care so much? why was he blushing at me? i brushed it off, maybe he's just tired.