074

Forrest
Today 11:40 PM

Forrest:
Millie? Still there?

I'm sorry if I overwhelmed you

Millie:
Yes, still here

I'm just crying

Forrest:
I'm sorry

Millie:
Are you really sure about me?

Forrest:
Never been so sure

110%

Never doubt yourself because you're perfect for me

Millie:
But what if I end up disappointing you?

Forrest:
Millie, you never disappoint me.

Millie:
Hmm seems too unrealistic. I'm a human, Forrest. I make mistakes, and oftentimes, disappointing things

Forrest:
And so am I. I'm also a human. We all do disappointing things sometimes. And if it's a minor thing, then I'm willing to overlook it. If you do worse than a minor thing, then I'm going to talk you through it, and I hope you do the same thing to me.

Let's have a good communication please.

Millie:
I'm not sure I'm good with that tho

Forrest:
Baby steps, Millie. We'll work things out as we go. I'm with you whenever, wherever.

Millie:
Okay stop na

You're making me cry more

Forrest:
I'm sorry hahaha

Millie:
I miss you already

Can I have a loooong hug tomorrow?

Forrest:
You can always have a long hug, my love

Millie:
Pwede ako naman? I have a lot of things to tell too

Forrest:
Okay. Your turn

Millie:
I want this for long term, too.

After what happened a year ago, I never wanted to enter a relationship again. Whenever a guy shows interest, I always question their intentions. The fear of being judged, being called "the other woman," slut, or whatever it was lingered for a long time.

This time, I want to try again. I want to be with you. I know I've told you about my trust issues, and you never questioned me. The guys I have talked to thought I was joking about it and that really threw me off.

I want us too to work this long distance thing out. But first, I know that I have to work on my trust issues first. I want to be able to trust you like how you trust me. Not that I don't trust you.

Forrest:
I completely understand.

Millie:
So, the only thing I'm asking you is that please be patient with me. And also for taking care of me. For cooking delicious meals, for driving me to and from work. I appreciate all of it. I appreciate all your acts of service. I really do.

In our few weeks, you proved a lot more than any of other guys did to me. I want to let you know that you're also special to me. I feel secure when I am with you. I am the happiest when I'm with you, and whatever decisions you have in the future, for your career, your plans, I want to let you know that I am with you.

Forrest:
I'm with you too.

Millie:
And about the kids, I do want Italian kids with curly hair and dimples

Forrest:
Hahahaha that's for the future, love. For now, let's focus on us, our plans, and be financially stable.

Millie:
I really want to hug you now 😭