107

Millie
Today 7:23 PM

Millie:
Hey! I watched the qualifying race

Forrest:
You shouldn't have

Millie:
Why?

Forrest:
Because I'm starting at P17 tomorrow

Millie:
Okay. And?

Forrest:
It's my worst race so far this season

Millie:
It's okay, love. You'll catch up

Forrest:
What if I don't?

Millie:
It's okay. You're Forrest. I believe in you.

Forrest:
I have a confession to tell

Millie:
What? You're making me nervous.

Forrest:
Remember when I told you I had an argument with my dad?

Millie:
Yeah

Forrest:
He already agreed of me quitting Formula one. Fucking finally, right? But there's a catch. I have to do good this season. But who cares? I'm gonna quit anyway whether I do good or not.

He said if this is going to be my last, make sure it'll be worth it. Make my name unforgettable. I don't know what made him change his mind.

When I thought it's already doing great, today's qualifying happened. Being somewhere below P5 is already humiliating for him. How much more if Forrest de Luca is at P17? Disgrace?

After I jump out of my car, I saw him in the paddock with a disgusted eyes. He didn't even care to talk to me. And then he called me earlier. Another long fucking argument. He brought up our conversation last time. He told me not because he agreed of my decision, I'm going to just slack off in the track.

It was okay. All those hurtful words. All the jabs and curses directed to me, it was all good. I feel like I've even became numb to it. But then he started accusing you. He told be that because of you, I started slacking off. That I gave you the idea of quitting formula one.

I was furious. I couldn't comprehend everything he said. He fucking even brought up that I should've went back together with Selena. I was so fucking furious I hung up his call.

I blocked his number for all I fucking care. Then Orion sent me a screenshots of his conversations with papa. He threatened to take away all my trust funds if I continue this behavior. I wouldn't act this way if he only stop being such a douchebag and an awful father.

I would've let it slide. Once again. I would've let go all those curses, but he started talking shit things towards you. I fucking couldn't bare it. He doesn't have a right to say all those things.

Millie:
Forrest

Forrest:
Then I started to cry out of frustration after I hung up his call. I couldn't bare it anymore, Millie. I hate how low he thinks of me. He couldn't even say even just one encouragement. He makes me hate myself.

Millie:
I'm sorry I'm not there to comfort you.

I'm sorry, Forrest

Forrest:
Fuck this life

Millie:
Can I call you at least?

Forrest:
Okay

Millie:
Alright

10:57 PM

Millie:
I hope you're doing okay now.

Forrest:
Thank you for listening to me

Millie:
I'm always here for you. If he ever make you feel worthless again, remember that I'm always here for you. I'm with you through ups and downs. I'm here to listen. You don't have to keep it to yourself.

Forrest:
Thank you

Millie:
I love you.