031

Millie

I'm running. It may not sound like it but I'm running like hell just to get away from my brother. In the last 10 minutes of running away I managed to change my clothes into a comfortable shirt and pants. The only thing is I'm still wearing my heels and the loud clacking sound of it every time I take a step is killing me.

I smiled when I finally saw the exit of this convention place. I saw him standing outside, arms crossed, looking at his shoes, and leaning on the railings.

"Hi!" I greeted him, huffing.

He raised his head and an instant frown carve up his face. He looked at my disheveled hair down to my hands holding my dress and a white sneakers.

"Did you just run away from a pack of wolves?" he asked, grabbing my dress and shoes from my hands.

"Hey! Try running away from Mason and you'll know!" I said following him to his car. He opened the back seat and tossed my dress and shoes inside. His car is clean with only two skateboards inside.

"I'll get my shoes, thank you," I said.

It's still around 9 PM so there are still quite a lot of people outside. I hop into the passenger seat after I slip on my shoes and he starts driving. We drove around the streets which aren't familiar to me anymore without a GPS. I don't really drive that much because we have a driver so it's hard for me to memorise every street in this place.

I think I only know the way to our house and to my work and that's it.

"So, what's your plan?" I asked him, breaking the silence. When I said silence, I can only hear the engine of his car. Not even music on the radio.

"Bring you to Italy," he smirked. I looked his side and rolled my eyes. I have been to Italy once but we went to Rome.

"Are you being funny right now? Because if you are, I think you failed miserably."

I saw how his expression changes. He's now grinning, almost laughing.

He has a little dimple on his right cheek, pointy nose, defined jawline, and deep set of eyes. His hair are wavy, almost curly and dark and I wish I have his curls because I always wanted a wavy to curly hair.

He's still wearing his clothes during the event minus the blazer and his tie is now loosened. On his left hand, he wears a silver watch and the other hand has two black bracelets, one have an engraving of his initials.

"Staring is rude, princess," he said and I instantly rolled my eyes. I hear him chuckle.

"So, you do skateboarding?" I asked, diverting my attention to the road.

"Mhm, me and my brother."

I nodded. "Do you wanna do it tonight?" His voice is deep and raspy.

"Sure," I said. "I know a place."

We drove a little more than 15 minutes until we reached the skate park. There are no people here that means we own this whole place for now.

It's been a while since I did this and I'm kinda scared right now. Ever since my last skateboard broke, I never had the chance to buy a replacement.

I'm at the top of the tallest ramp and I don't know if I can still do it.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm gonna be right behind you," Forrest whispered behind me. He must've sensed my hesitation. I nodded and took a deep breath. With one sweep, my board is already rolling down the ramp.

God, this feels so liberating. It is the feeling I've been longing for years. The gush of the wind in my face, the rush through my veins every time I go down. It feels so amazing.

I tried to do one trick that I learned years ago to see if I can still do it. I know that it's a dangerous thing because I haven't done it in a while but I only live once and if I can't do it anymore in the future, it better be worth it for my last time.

My heart was beating so hard when I did the flick and landed on my feet. I did it and I did it again. And again. Again. Again.

"Hey, be careful!" I heard Forrest shouted. I laughed and stopped and sat on a ledge. He followed me and sat beside me.

"Hey, thanks for bringing me here."

"Yeah, no problem. Call me whenever," he said nodding.

"So, what's next? Where are we going next?" I asked.

"We can stay here for the next few minutes. There's a drive-in nearby if you want we can stop by and watch grease, if you know that movie. Then probably catch the sunrise at the seaside?"

"Danny Zuko grease?"

He grinned and nodded.

"Hell yeah!" I screamed.