Chapter III : Can I Be Him?

12:02 PM 

Our English instructor, Mrs. Garnet, divided us into five groups, each with seven to eight students, and she asked us to make a recording "Romeo and Juliet."

I was in the same group as Mally, Dani, and Elle when she gave us another plot for us to follow.

Romeo and Juliet's story revolves around how they met and how they spend their time together.

Our director was Elle, and because I'm clueless, my job is to help them. Our Romeo and Juliet were Steven and Mally. Sure, I guess. He appears. at least, cool and attractive. I could tell that they'd interacted well.

Mally's Juliet-like clothing made her look really gorgeous and stunning. She appears otherworldly and ethereal, as though from another dimension. Additionally, she wore a bit of makeup, but her attractive facial features still stood out.

I can't help it; I pull my phone out of my pocket and begin sneakily capturing candid photos of her wearing that dress.

Although it's bad to take a picture of someone without their permission, sometimes you just can't help yourself.

Oh my god, she was breathtakingly gorgeous.

On the other side, Steven. He had the ideal portrayal of Romeo's appearance. If I'm being really honest, he appeared distinctive. He still looked sharp in a polo shirt, slacks, and that combo.

There is currently a location where we can use it as a backdrop. Maxi Fukumoto was the person who shot the video.

the scenario began;

They grabbed each other's hands and made eye contact while on the stairs.

The balcony is the next stop. They performed a dance as if they were performing on a dance floor.

the way they exchanged looks.

They both smiled while the camera was rolling.

how they carried out each of those actions.

dancing, staring, and grinning while holding hands.

They appeared as though they were from a movie. fit nicely.

Maxi and the other member are both trying to control their squeals.

Except for Dani and I,

Dani admired Steven, and she was stunning. gloomy. She is really cheerful and lively, yet none of her regular emotions were shown during the recording.

I don't want to make any assumptions, but I believe she was envious or simply didn't like these kinds of activities, but I'm certain that she was utterly jealous.