Chapter VII : Surprising Mj

It's been a week since Jennie, Mally, and I felt so attached to one another that we appeared as a trio.

Jennie was not expected and full of delightful surprises. She's crazy amusing and changed a lot, which I didn't realize. I expected we wouldn't get along like we did previously, but holy crap, I was wrong.

Mally is very communicative and shares a lot; despite being the youngest, she is like a mother to our group.

On the other hand, I'm starting to like it and merge in.

Today is holiday.

However, Dani planned for us to visit MJ's house because she wanted to surprise her.

MJ couldn't manage to attend the lesson because she had become ill.

We're at the park at the moment.

I had already arrived and was waiting for Keana with Mally, Dani, and Maureen.

Dani took Keana's call and answered.

Through the phone, Dani asked, "Where are you?"

She hung off, and Dani groaned, saying, "You guys go first, I'll catch up with you."

Dani responded, "Let's go." She glanced at me, which confused me to figure out why.

I asked incomprehensibly, "Eh what?"

"I offered her a worried smile and a peace sign before saying, "Let's go to MJ's house, idiot, and you are the only one who knows where she lives." After that realization hit me, we continued walking.

Due of a personal conflict, Jennie was unable to attend.

We got in a jeep.

After a short ride, we arrive at our destination.

After a short distance of walking, we have arrived.

Dani exclaimed, "Tell MJ you're here," and they all ran off to hide.

'I'm here,' I texted her.

Then she replied "Wait."

After that, I noticed MJ and signaled to them that she was nearby.

I gave her a bear embrace after she softly shouted my name, "Elise." I gave them the go-ahead to exit as I glanced at them.

And..

Together, they exclaimed, "MJ!"