Chapter IV : Random

4:20 PM - P.E 

We learned the dance that the DePED created for our new dance workout from Mrs. Naya.

Because Mrs. Rodriguez opted to keep the boys and girls apart for a bit, it was all of us girls in the room. To create room, we all pushed the chairs toward the corners of the walls in our room.

MJ, who is both Harry's and my classmate, was going through her phone. She unintentionally captured a photo album featuring images of our school's students. On a photography site, this man wandered around and took a random photo.

She phoned.

She then displayed the picture to me and said, "Elise, isn't this girl so pretty?" I simply nod.

However, the female in the picture she showed me now was a familiar face. She scrolled up and said, "But this girl.." Then I recalled that it had previously been Harry's ex; it had happened a year prior.

MJ gave me an odd stare and I said, "That's Harry's ex, I assume her name is Jasmine." She radiated anxiety, fear, and I don't know. We were all baffled as to why she had started crying at that point, even me.

Elle asked, "What did you do?".

"What? I told her that female was my guy friend's ex before, and after that she looked at me with strange eyes and she began to sob", I said, and then I realized she was probably jealous and insecure. I pointed to the image on her phone.

I attempted to calm her down, but all she does is cry, saying, "Oh, I'm sorry, but I didn't know that you would act this way."

She eventually calmed down after Elle's efforts to soothe her.

I chuckled a little, but I knew it would be a little harsh for MJ's side; Elle and her friends taunted her about it at school.

I can see that she felt embarrassed by that, and because it has grown into an unforgettable moment that will always be remembered, it will likely stick in people's minds for days or even forever.

After the disaster, Mrs. Naya turned on the music, and we all started dancing while giggling uncontrollably. It was a lot of fun.

Dani and Jennie were both not present.

I decided to play around for a little time because I was a little bored. On the other hand, Mally and my fellow learners both laughed.

We didn't know, but we really enjoyed ourselves. We danced with our MAPEH teacher and took pictures. Without those boys bothering us and running around, we are better off.

After Mrs. Naya's time, it was Mrs. Rodriguez's time; Science. 

5:05 PM - 5 mins left before Science Time.

We all adjusted our chairs to their previous positions and sat down. The others were trying their hardest to dance, which is better than me and the others who were simply goofing off and laughing our butts off. They were sweating and panting heavily as a result.