Chapter XVI : Rehearsal

-Grad Ball Rehearsal-

12:34 PM - FOOD COURT

I've met a lot of other leaders who have now become my friends. President of Section Quartz Vincenzo Blanc, President of Section Sandstone Skyler Paris and her lover Justin Garfield, President of Section Siltstone Xaviera Vance, President of Section Sardonyx Rayna Hearm, and President of Section Pearl Aurora Hilton.

I'm with Vincenzo, Skyler, and her boyfriend in the food court right now.

Vincenzo kept gaslighting me while I was eating.

The story itself went this way:

After the graduation rehearsal in the morning.

Mally, Jennie, and I were just wandering around since the atrium was within the mall.

Mally gave a store recommendation when Jennie mentioned that she needed to buy something that was out of stock. She stated that she needed to go out and purchase it, and after deliberating for a while, she ultimately made up her decision and left.

Mally, it was just her and I.

Being silent felt a little uncomfortable because I feel more at ease when we're conversing. I tried bringing up random ideas and concerns. When she stated her mother would arrive, the argument began. I contacted Vincenzo to ask him where he was, and he replied that he was in the food court.

I felt very hungry, but I was anxious to tell her.

She brought me to the food court without knowing anything, which startled me. There, we both spotted Vincenzo. She pushed me toward Vincenzo and instructed me to follow him. She was aware that I needed to eat, but I don't want to abandon her to go about by herself.

I keep asking her the same question while maintaining eye contact with her. She assured me that it was fine, but I was still worried. We proceeded to the table where Skyler and her boyfriend were sitting after she left me.

Vicenzo yelled, "YOU SHOULDN'T LEFT HER ALONE!" but I was too hungry to respond. I got up, went to the store, and came back to the table.