𝟎𝟑𝟔

Past Lives Discussion

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

As Y/N was eating, she couldn't help but take a few glances out of the window.

The others were a bit worried about her, but they didn't say anything.

"Hey, do you guys remember your past lives?" Makomo asked, causing Y/N to perk up.

"Not really. Why do you ask?" Kanae replied.

"Well, Y/N and I remember ours quite vividly."

"Oh, I forgot to ask, were we sisters in our past lives, Y/N?" S/N asked.

"Um... Yeah...?"

"Goddammit..."

"Oh, hush. I don't really remember mine that much. All I know is that I was a Demon Slayer, that I got turned into a demon, and other bits and pieces."

"I remember a lot about you,
Y/N-nee! You were a big contributor in the final battle!" Rui piped up.

"He's right. I watched you ever since you became a Demon Slayer. I know a lot of things about you..." Makomo said, taking a quick glance at Shinobu.

"Demon Slayer...? Final battle....? Oh, I think I remember! Y/N-chan and I really bonded when we went to that village! What was it called...?" Mitsuri said.

"The Sworthsmith Village?" Makomo asked.

"Yeah, that one!"

"I also bonded pretty well with Mui-kun when we were there,"
Y/N said.

Shinobu froze for a moment, her face red as she took a few glances at Y/N.

"Hm? Is something wrong, Shinobu?" Kanae asked.

"Oh, it's nothing, Kanae-nee!" She replied.

Makomo's eyes narrowed a little as she looked at Shinobu.

She knew something that the others didn't.

"Oh, it's getting pretty late," Y/N pointed out.

"Oh, you're right! We should do this again sometime! Just us girls! And that little cutie!" Mitsuri said, lightly pinching Rui's cheek.

"We should invite Makio, Hina, and Suma next time, as well," Kanae added.

Y/N giggled as Rui cuddled up to her.

"We'll be on our way now. Thanks for inviting us!"

Y/N and S/N grabbed their bags, and they left the mall with Rui in Y/N's arms.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Modern-Era Secrets✿

❥ Kanao wasn't talking because she was too busy admiring Y/N.
❥ I have a feeling that this story is going to be one of those stories with no plot that just keeps going forever-

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════