𝟎𝟒𝟏

Just a Dream

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "Shinobu...? What are you doing...?"

Shinobu flinched and looked over at S/N.

Shinobu was currently switching out Y/N's pills for some that would weaken her even more.

"Um...! Nothing, S/N...! You should go back to bed...!" She replied, a nervous smile on her face.

"No... You're doing something to
Y/N's pills... Does she know that you're doing this...?"

Before S/N could react, Shinobu appeared behind her, and lightly karate chopped a pressure point on the nape of her neck.

S/N fell to the floor unconscious.

"Sorry, S/N, but I can't have your ruining my plans..."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "And that was my dream," S/N said.

"Really? How odd..." Y/N uttered, glancing at the pills that were on her nightstand.

Shinobu had told her that she needed to take two every day, once in the morning, and once in the afternoon.

Something was throwing her off, though...

All she had was a fever...

She didn't understand why she needed to take pills for so long...

She should probably trust Shinobu!

She's much more knowledgeable in medicine and such!

She would never do anything to hurt her!

Right...?

Speak of the devil; Shinobu walked in the room.

She was smiling and holding a tray of food.

"I couldn't help but overhear your guy's conversation! Are you trying to hint at something~?" She asked S/N playfully, causing all three of them to laugh.

Truth be told, Shinobu was relieved that S/N thought that it was all just a dream.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Kocho Shinobu
⤷78%
⚠️WARNING⚠️
THIS CHARACTER IS NEARING 80%.
BE CAREFUL.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Modern-Era Secrets✿

❥ Shinobu wanted to kill S/N, but she didn't want to upset Y/N. Totally not because I don't want to kill S/N. Totally! 😊

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════