Coulson can Teach?!?! (Peter edition) (also Parley) (Also Field Trip)

AoS Spoilers, 

Also Peter was born before 'Avengers' takes place 

Peter was walking into social studies class, which also happened to be his first period, and homeroom, one morning when he saw a somewhat familiar face at the teacher's desk. Peter vaguely remembered his face, he didn't know why though. His spidey sense wasn't tingling, so he just shrugged it off. "Hello class, your teacher is not here, so I will be your substitute for the day. My name is Mr. Coulson, and it turns out you are going on a surprise field trip today." The man said. "So, another teacher will meet us on the bus, and we can go to the bus now." He said, and we all followed him out. He doubled back so he could talk to Peter. "So you Peter, I've heard a lot about you." Mr. Coulson said. I was taken aback, how could he know about me? I decided to give a more, jockingish(A/N: I couldn't think of the right word ok no judging me) answer. "All good things I hope." At this remark, Mr. Coulson laughed. "You father only spoke good about you, I'm Phil, by the way, Phil Coulson. Although you may know me as Agent Coulson."

By this time our conversation was cut short because we had reached the bus, "Alright everyone on, this will be about a 20 to 30 minute drive so get comfortable." The other teacher, Mr. Pencil said. I sat next to Ned and turned on my Stark Watch. "What are you doing?" Ned asked me. "I have access to some Shield files on here because Uncle Fury favors me and is training me and Harley to be Shield agents, so I'm checking the files for a person named Phil Coulson." I whisper back. Ned nods and starts talking about where we could be doing. "Alright students, I have decided to tell you now where we are going, but I want you all to be on your best behavior, no bullying, and no being rude to anyone in any way, because we are going to, none other thannnn...... STARK TOWER!" Mr. Pencil said. I look up in absolute disbelief. SHIT they might find out about either, me being a Stark, me training to be a Shield agent, or me being Spider-man.

About five minutes later, in which I was panicking the whole time, we arrived at my house, aka Start Tower. "Dude, you're gonna be fine" Ned told me, trying to comfort me, and failing. "But, Friday will 100% tell Dad when I enter the building, and then he's going to embarrass me"

"It'll be fine loser," MJ said. "And if Flash does anything to me then he's dead too, and I just realized today Shuri, and T'challa are supposed to come from wakanda, and Harley was gonna come from tennessee oh my Thor i'm doomed"

"Ok, class, be on your best behavior, and we are going to go inside, and I heard that a special person is gonna be leading the tour today." Mr. Pencil said as we left the bus. "Oh, and Mr. Coulson, you can be at the back of the class making sure nobody leaves or something or other." Mr. Coulson nodded and walked back towards us.

We entered the lobby and everyone looked around in awe. "Ok everyone, your tour guide will be here shortly, but for now, you can just look around the lobby." The receptionist, Joan said. "Hey Joan." I said and waved to her. "Hey Peter" she said and waved back. We only waited for about two minutes, when we heard the elevator ding, and Shuri walked out. "ROAD WORK AHEAD!" On instinct I replied with, "UH YEAH I SURE HOPE IT DOES!!"

"Hey Fiance," Shuri said. "You're never letting that go, are you?" I asked. "No, no I'm not, Hey MJ!" She replied. "Hey Shur, good to see ya again." MJ said, smiling. "Yah, well I couldn't go too long without seeing my lovely girlfriend could I?" Shuri said, smiling.

Mr. Pencil looked a little impatient, so Shuri started the tour. "Ok, so here are your passes, don't ask what the level's mean cuz I'm too lazy to tell you, ok now first we are going to go to the Avengers museum, and then some intern labs so just scan your badge on this scanner thingy and you can wait by that wall over there." Shuri explained then pointed to a random wall.