Chapter 19: Where's Your Wrath?!

Hell, Feb. 13th 2017 @12:17 AM. "Wrath against wrath? Sounds cool, but there's just one problem," Genji said, preparing for her attack. Yuno's hands crackled with wrath. She spun around to build momentum, and hoped to connect her backhand, but Genji evaded, "I can't control mine." He chuckled.

Yuno pivoted off her foot, wrath surrounding it. She swung violently but Genji ducked, resulting in the wall receiving the full blow. Some pieces remained whole as rubble, but others crumbled to dust. Another set of halls was revealed behind the hole.

"Whoa! That might hurt!" Genji said with a chuckle. He swept his leg under her single foot, suspending her in the air for a brief moment. He carried his momentum into a full turn, slowly rising up. He connected his powerful palm to her abdomen and blew her across the halls.

Grgh, he isn't even using his powers! No matter, Yuno said, flipping her body so she slid on her feet, "I'll still destroy him!" She shouted as she slammed her palms on the floor, sending out snaring crackles of wrath towards him. They morphed into snakes, rapidly approaching, baring their fangs.

That's some crazy control she has. If only the circumstances were different, Genji thought as he stomped the floor, bringing a rise to a blue wall of flames. The wrath snakes burnt to a crisp upon touching the fire. Genji blasted through the wall, his gaze on Yuno was intense, I could get her to give me some tips!

His forearms crackled with electricity as he brought them up over his head, "Lightning Art: Electro-Chakrams!" He said as he brought his arms forwards, throwing two electric chakrams.

Yuno dodged them easily, but it was meant to distract. In a flash, Genji appeared below her and spun his body around on the palm of his hand, aiming to kick at her side. She backed up, but he immediately slammed his other hand down and pushed off.

Yuno was still in the midst of backing up as he shot up into the air, now above her like a falcon eyeing a mouse. He twisted his body to kick, but Yuno predicted it and shifted her head away. This, again, was just a fakeout and was used to help Genji build momentum for his real attack, and punch right in her cheek. It connected and shifted her jaw a bit, jetting her through the wall on her side.

Genji landed on his feet, moving his wrist around, "man, it doesn't get any easier fighting a girl. It's taking a toll on my manhood."

Yuno brought herself up to her hands and knees, wobbling all the while. She spat out a tooth along with some blood, unphased since it'll grow back soon.

Dammit...what's with me? How can I be losing to someone who should be inferior!? Oh well, all that means is a change needs to be made.

There, Yuno stood up and created a string of wrath. She stretched it out violently, which had an effect on her allies.

Alyssa, Amber, Zoey, and the others had some sort of reaction whether it was screaming or flailing. Bits of the wrath constraining them sunk into their skin, entering their blood and infecting them.

"What are you doing?! Stop it!"

Yuno silently chuckled as a sinister grin grew, "right now, my wrath is eating away at your friends. Even the King himself can't bear this type of energy! We're the only ones! So c'mon, kid," Yuno shouted as more of her hatred spouted off of her body. Eventually, the entire area was enveloped in a shroud of red-black, "time's ticking, can you defeat me before their brains turn to mush?!"

It's a race against the clock to defeat the relentless Yuno before he loses his allies to this terrible sin.