You brighten my life

You could hear Finn cheering for you as you grab and throw Asuka down on the mat feeling all the frustration and determination poor out of you as you kick out from her grip before she could pin you down on the mat for three count to begin. You grabbed and wrapped your arms around her waist performing your move called stomach churner where you wrapped your arms around the opponent's waist putting their head under your arm followed by you spinning and bouncing into the ropes while holding them before you turn throwing the person against the ring post which earned a much easier fight until you suddenly feel burning and see darkness screaming and holding your face in the ring as you feel your body being grabbed and dragged hearing Rhea and Damian yell for you to turn right immediately kicking asuka in her face reaching until Dom pulled her up for you to grab and pin her wrapping your legs around her upper body to keep her pinned winning the match. You cry and yell in pain as you hear everyone around you yelling and jumping in the ring screaming when someone grabs you by your waist until you hear finn whisper in your ear "Hey it's okay it's me it's us we're here don't worry we're taking you to medical" you cry as they run holding finn and rhea's hands as damian holds your legs and dom calmly talks to you as the medic washes your eyes out crying in pain until it was done being able to see more than just black but a bit blurry as finn holds your face in his hands as damian pours cold water in your eyes keeping them closed for a minute. You open them to see finn in front of you making her heart warm and you can't help but smile making him laugh "There it is, there's that smile" you hug everyone leaving him last holding him tightly "I'm glad you're okay" he kisses your forehead as everyone joins in on the hug as you all smile and laugh in relief "You brighten my life" he smiles sharing a kiss before joining everyone else and leaving together and celebrating your win at a restaurant and your hotel room with many laughs, smiles, pictures, and videos during your movie night.