Beach stroll

"Baby come on" you follow your boyfriend down to the beach, you and him took a vacation to Hawaii not only to spend time together but also to take a break from both your jobs. You smile as you look at the moon and the light over the ocean, breathing in the saltiness in the air as you walk side by side down the beach together, feeling the sand in your toes as you run to the water and splash him "Oh now you done it!" you yell as you run before he grabs you and takes you to the water while tickling you "Baby stop! No babe!" He stops as the water reaches up to your waists, walking out and continuing the stroll feeling the cool breeze through the air until you see candles ahead which makes you confused as you walk closer, seeing different color flower petals on the ground spelling out a sentence. Jey covers your eyes as he turns you to look at the water standing in front of you with little pieces of paper in his hands, he hands one to you and you feel your heart swell reading each one out loud "I didn't think I would find love especially not with someone as special as you" after awhile, tears flow as you read each one with a big smile turning around to read what the petals spelled out in the sand which makes you cry even more "Will you marry me? Baby what-" you look next to you to see him on one knee with a ring which makes you cry more as you nod, you hold each other as you both cried happily sharing a kiss until cheers and whistles sound out looking to see all of his family and some of your family coming down the beach which makes you both smile bigger as you hug your mom and he hugs his parents, you all go out and celebrate together until you are pulled away separately first by his dad "Welcome to the family sweetheart" which makes you smile and you start calling him dad which warms everyone's hearts especially jey's. You are then pulled away by His brother Jimmy who pretty much helped get the two of you together "Happy for both of you, take care of him" you promise you always will as you continue dinner until his cousin Roman pulls you away which makes you nervous, not only because he intimated you but he scared you in a way which made your stomach churn as you stand in front of him away from everyone else "I know I've been hard on him and I know that he told you everything, but I love him and he's family, I apologized too many times even to this day but now your family too and I want you to know that I will never harm you and now your also my cousin and I will show you that" you feel your nerves calm down and smile when you hug each other before joining everyone for the final time, you all take pictures and head back to the rental house you were all staying in, you smile as you see comments from fans of jey or wrestling in general along with fellow wrestlers who knew both of you, congratulating the both of you as you get smile at jey and share a kiss after you both showered before heading off to bed.