Latino charm

You walked in smiling at seeing your friends in front of the bar hugging each of them sitting down in between your friend Charlie and your best friend Tania. You all had decided to have a night out not only by all of you being off or taking off from work but also that you hadn't hung out all together in a long while in a couple of months immediately feeling the joy, warmth, and love as you laugh in between talking and drinking margaritas and a few shots of tequila diluted with limes laughing at Tania flirting with a girl at the pool table across the room wiggling your eyebrows at her earning a middle finger by her behind her back in response. You were walking out when you got pushed and bumped into someone thinking you were falling until you felt a hand on your back and waist pulling you up safely looking up to see a long haired and attractive man smiling at you "Careful Mamas you'll get badly hurt or a headache and not a fun one" you giggle as you feel your face heat up "Thank you for the help" you say as you stand in front of each other. You introduce yourselves learning his name was Eddie Guerrero and he was a wrestler for WWE exchanging and agreeing to go on a date later on that week walking back to your friends across the street on cloud nine as he watches you join and talk to your friends "Well look at you all smiley and happy" you look to your friend Harumi to see her giggling as tania smiles at you and the others giggle earning an eyebrow wiggle from tania immediately flipping her off as she laughs running ahead of you "Tania Quinn I swear to god!" he belly laughs watching you chase tania as Chavo smiles at uncle fall head over heels in love.