Stress melting cuddles

You walk through the door feeling so frustrated and tired from the long day at your office job, taking your shoes off and going upstairs showering some of the stress away thanks to the warm water and getting in more loose and comfortable clothes. You go downstairs seeing your boyfriend Finn eating wings while watching tv sighing as you walk to him not controlling the smile that forms on your face when he looks at you with that truly made you fall for him all over again sitting next to him as he wipes his hands throwing his paper plate in the trash can nearby seeing the smile on his face turn into a frown when he sees the drained and purely exhausted from the day "What's wrong sweetie?". You can't help the tears that flow and your head gently falling on his chest as he holds you moving to where he was laying down with you on top of him feeling every built up feeling of frustration, stress, and dread disappear as he holds you in his arms, rubbing patterns in your back, and whispering to you while you watched John Wick as you feel your eyes droop close trying to stay awake to spend some time with him even if it was just laying on the couch and watching a movie before going to bed but neither of you minded as long as you were with the other. You force your eyes open watching the movie until you feel a kiss on your forehead followed by him whispering "It's okay go to sleep I'm here" you rub his side with your hand until he felt your breathing even out and your soft exhales through your nose slowly getting up and carrying you in his arms upstairs putting you in bed brushing his teeth and stripping to his boxers getting under the covers with you planting a final kiss on your cheek "I love you my dear" holding your back to his chest until he fell asleep a second later.