Never ask for love

You lay in bed in the hotel room you were sharing with Finn watching tv while he showers, coming out wrapped in a towel as you laid under the covers while he put on boxers and a shirt. He laid next to you smiling as you slowly moved next to him "Hey baby" you wrap your arms around him as he kisses your forehead, rubbing your hip with his hand "Hey honey, I'm proud of you on your match" he laughs as he shakes his head "Thank you sweetie" you share a kiss and watch tv, wanting to lay on him and have him hold you but you didn't want to ask and just lay on him so you sigh and look at him "Can I lay on you please? I just want to be held" he shakes his head with a look of pure love as he grabs your waist, moving you on top of him and immediately wrapping his arms around you, rubbing small circles with his fingers on your lower back, "Of course love you always can you don't need to ask" you hide your face in the crook of his neck as tears form in your eyes. "Why would you feel like you have to hon?" you look at him as you quietly cry which hurt his soul making him hold your face and moving for him to look you in the eyes, "What's wrong?" your lip trembles as tears flow "I always asked for someone to care about me, to give me love, to love me" he holds you as you cry with your face in his chest "You'll never have to ever again not with me" you shake in his arms as he kisses your temple so softly and lightly that you wouldn't know it if you didn't see it from the corner of your eye, "I'm sorry babe" he shakes his head as he pulls you away to kiss your forehead "No please, never apologize for wanting to be loved ever sweetheart" you smile as he wipes your face and kisses you so sweetly and lovingly that it just made you feel better already as you lay back on him, hearing his heartbeat and feeling his hand on your back, rubbing up and down until you fell asleep "I love you forever applepie" he kisses your head and shows a small smile as he watches tv until he fell asleep with you still in his arms a couple of minutes later.