chapter 2:

-Clifton-

7:52 a.m.

"Clifton! Why is there blood on your sheets?" alexia asked me,

"Lex, it's nothing, I..." I started. "I got my period?" I said, voice shaking like an earthquake.

"you got your period? Wow, did you cut your dick off?" she asked, holding back a snicker.

"yes, in fact I did. I would prefer not to talk about it though." I said, stiffening my voice to sound more professional.

"right? Oh well, can you change them, and put your period sheet's in the laundry, I'll wash them for you, alright? Now get ready for school." she softly said, a gentle smile plastered on her face.

"alright." I quietly muttered, causing Alexa to laugh.

***

"bye dad." I whispered into his room, he was still passed out from last night. Mum made him promise to stop drinking, and he did for six months. Until mum was in a car crash and didn't make it, that's when dad broke his promise. Alexia and I have basically been living by our selves ever since.

"huh, kiddo... come here" dad yelled at me. this was the first thing he's said to me in about two weeks, excluding a few grunts and uhm every once in a while. A wave of excitement rushed throughout my whole body.

"yes dad." I quietly say, knowing how grumpy he gets while hung over. I slowly walked over to him and stood next to his terribly cleaned self. His alcohol breath slapped me in the face like when teenage girls get mad at each other.

"oh, you're the boy, cliften... cliften? Clifteen? Nope that's not it... I can't remember it, anyway. I thought you were alexia, damn, anyway... what did you want?" he muttered, stopping every so often to let a foul-smelling burp pass.

"I was just saying goodbye before I went to school." I said innocently, trying to stay on his good side.

"alright, bye... next time don't wake me up, or just don't do it... its unnecessary" my dad told me. with my head held low, I left and went to school.

***

8:16 a.m.

I walked into school and went to go meet up with all my mates. Three out of the four girl sat on the floor, doing their homework, the other was at her locker, no idea what she was doing. Their names were; Zoie, Evelyn, Alana and Georgie.

Zoie had; brown hair and hazel eyes. She was; tall, funny, iconic and she was always arguing with Evelyn for some reason.

Evelyn had; brown hair and brown eyes. She was; funny (her jokes were all trauma based), always fighting with Zoie and the tallest

Alana had; black hair and brown eyes. she was; short, young AF and funny. Moreover, she was a Ching Chong

Georgie had; muddy blond hair and brown eyes. She was: pretty, ALWAYS HUNGRY, average height and ICONIC!

***

The three boys', not including myself, were either at their locker, copying homework or talking to his girlfriend. Their names were; Winston, Joshua and matt (and Craig).

Winston wasn't always there, but he was sometimes. He had; blue eyes and curly, short brown hair. He was average height, funny and he would ALWAYS cheat in blooket.

Joshua was basically a girl, he hung out with them 24/7. He had; black hair and brown eyes. he was; incredibly short, funny, a man whore and (although he claimed he wasn't) gay

Matt was gay. He had a boyfriend called Craig, but not many people liked him. Craig hung out with us but no-one claimed him to be in the group. Anyway. Matt had; platinum blond hair and blue eyes. he was; short, extremely disruptive, LOUD, really dumb and probably had ADHD.