chapter 7:

(hey guy's. sorry this will be a long chapter, and ik, long chapters SUCK!!! but this is needed since to the shit load of info imma dump on u, sorry. XOXO, liv)

-Ella-

2:30 p.m.

"Are you feeling Better?" asked my therapist.

Better?

BETTER?

Am I feeling better?

I am going to be honest, I hate myself.

I hate my life.

I HATE everything about anything right now.

I do not want to be here.

But I cannot say that to my therapist, can I?

Obviously not!

No of course my answer was;

"yes, I am so much better, so much happier. I am doing alright." I lied. A fake smile printed on my face.

"perfect, I'll see you next session" she told me.

"amazing, thank you." I wished her well as I walked out the door.

***

3:36 p.m.

"Hey girl!" Alana called as I walked out of the therapist office.

"Alana?" confused, I looked around. She was sitting on a bench outside a store. "hey." I called, walking over to her. "what are you doing?"

"waiting for Bosco to get a snack" she replied, Bosco was her boyfriend. "hey babe." She called, waving her hand. Bosco walked over, a packet of lollies in hand.

"hey Alana... Ella?" he said, frowning as he looked at me.

"Bosco." I responded, uninterested in whatever he was talking to Alana about.

"I'm going to get a drink, wanna come with?" he asked Alana.

"you go, I'll stay here, talk to Ella." She answered. Bosco gave me a small glare, pissed that Alana chose me over him. Alana stood up, going in for a hug... Bosco didn't get the message. He looked at her, then at her hand.

Bosco, dabbed Alana up! They dabbed each other up!

Alana was going in for A HUG!

I couldn't help myself, I just laughed.

***

I spent the next two hours talking to Alana and shopping. We had a blast, my arm... a beating. Whenever I laughed at her due to the incident. She whacked me across the back of the shoulder, to the point where I can't feel it anymore. I tried to apologise, to make her know that I would stop.

"please stop, I cannot feel my arm!" I begged.

"get fucked!" she yelled, slapping me again as I laughed. Bosco incredibly confused what we were doing.

***

7:47 p.m.

I enjoyed hanging out with Alana, it was truly a great time. I loved it. it was the most fun I've had for ages.

I was sitting on my bed, thinking about the day I've had, starting with lying to my therapist then spending two hours shopping with Alana, it was, mostly, a good day.

***

1:34 a.m.

Relaxing, L.E.D lights on red, I was on the verge of sleep, until a text message popped up on my phone.