0.3 Why?

(Warning! This chapter has some disturbing scenes coming up. So read at your own risk)

Author's POV:

-Flashback-

**February 2023 (2 months ago)**

In the middle of 6 rooms, Class 4 in the 4th floor of Agmong High School is the classroom where 12th graders, spend their last year, which is year 3. Unknown to be newcomers, a secret lies in the history of the class.

••• 3rd floor, 12th grade year 2 (class 2)••• [9:45 am]

The whole class, 30 students, are sitting in a circle. A REALLY IMPORTANT discussion is going on.
Many voices could be heard.

"What will we do if we get class 4??"

"Is this the last year of my life?!"

"I WANT TO LIVE!"

"Guys, STOP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!"

A voice screamed, banging her desk and standing up straight. At the very moment, silence took over the class. Everyone looked down. No one knew what to do. A furious girl, her ears turning red in anger and eyes burning, blinked rapidly when she wiped her face as a tear escaped from her cheek. She closed her eyes and silently calmed her inner self then gulped.

"I... My apologies, I-i shouldn't have reacted t-that way...", the girl said in a deep but low tone, her voice cracking though she tried her best not to.
She felt like crying her heart out but felt a soft and warm hand on her shoulder, which she knew was telling her that everything will be fine.

"It's okay, don't stress out. Right guys?", Another female voice said, looking at the weary teen and then turning her gaze on to the others in class.

"Yeah, we are.. sorry too...", The rest of the class replied in unison, the first part being said by a boy and the second, all together. All the students exchanged looks and then all looked at the two girls on the front desk, who are facing everybody else in the class.

"How can I not stress Kang Hyewon?? It's a matter of life and death! The teacher really has hopes on me, that's why she chose me to be this year's class president as well as the Head of Countermeasures! I can't let her trust get shattered!", The girl blurted out as she grabbed a bunch of her hair, feeling too hopeless.

This made the brunette flinch a bit, partly because she never saw the girl like this. And partly because she was called by her "full name". Usually she would be called"kwangbae".

 Usually she would be called"kwangbae"

(Btw imagine Hyewon like this)

"Yujin, I know how you're feeling right now but try to understand. Keeping your worries with you won't help! Just let them go and you'll feel good!", the older girl (by some months) said, trying to comfort Yujin.
Yujin took a deep breath and sat down along with Hyewon, the former class president.