0.5 Surprise birthday!

(I'll say sorry in advance for typos and grammatical mistakes from now on)

Author's POV:

Gaeul and Wonyoung talked for some time and Wonyoung was so busy talking to her new friend that she totally forgot about the time.
"So when is your next class starting?", Gaeul asked. "It's starting..", Wonyoung said glancing at the clock and said "soon". After she realised the time, she gazed at the clock with wide eyes. She then turned to Gaeul, then the clock then again Gaeul. "What the- I'M LATE FOR CLASS BY 10. WHOLE. MINUTES'". And with that Wonyoung scurried away. Poor Gaeul was left all alone in the big hallway. She blinked her eyes thrice as she saw Wonyoung's figure fading away. Then she pouted heavily and said "Yah why do you ghost me suddenly!" And she also went to her class, sulking.

**The next day**

[Author: btw the school gave a holiday on Tuesday cuz the teachers urgently had to do a meeting about (you know) ]

Hyewon's POV:

"Tomorrow's a really special day. It's Jia's birthday!", I thought. Oh did I mention? Me and Jia are sisters. Isn't it obvious though? Kang Jia and Kang Hyewon?

Anyways, let me think of something for her. Hmm.. oh yeah! A surprise party! She loves surprises. But how can I do that?

**Ting(a bulb in her head turns on)**

Right! I'll make a post(on Instagram) and tag all my friends to act like they forgot about Jia's birthday! How super my plan is! And don't worry cuz I'll hide it from sis (^o^)

I quickly wrote on my insta:

-----------------------------------------------

≈≈ Instagram pf: ∅¹²

|∅| °Won_to_Hye° :

♡ liked by Your._.Jin, _chaechae_ and others

|Comments|
Your._.Jin
Just think that mission is accomplished :)
Replies:

→ °Won_to_Hye°
Okayyyy

→ Happy_juuu
Yup, we'll take care of
this ^_^

-----------------------------------------------

I switched off my phone and flopped myself on the bed. I turned to see the time. It was 10 am. We didn't have school today cuz the teachers had to do something important together. No school, no friends, no fun. What a pity! I lay on my bed for sometime. God knows when I fell asleep while thinking of a place and about the decoration.

I opened my eyes, only to see the time written "3:17 PM" on the digital clock kept on my bedside table. Dang it, I slept for more than 5 hours. Why won't I, though? I stayed up till 4:00 am doing the project I was supposed to submit today. But what a surprise, an unexpected holiday! All the hardwork got wasted; and my precious sleep too.

Well what to do now? I missed lunch. Let's just prepare for dinner. My tummy was going "grrrr" and I felt like doing #2.

I was about to open the washroom door when the calendar made me stop. I stood and stared. I squinted my eyes to see the date. My eyebrows furrowed, then my eyes went big, round and wide. I looked at the clock, then calendar, then again the clock.

"HOW IN THE BIG WIDE WORLD DID I FORGET ABOUT SIS'S BDAAAAYY !", I wailed like a kid.

In an instant I forgot about my stomach ache and #2. I quickly wore a random outfit from my walk-in-closet and went out in the streets, wandering like a vagabond. My legs were aching, and I had not eaten anything for 5 hours.

I was lucky enough to see a cafe, or you can say a restaurant, nearby. It wasn't too fancy, nor too basic. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. This was it! This cafétaurant (restaurant+ café) is perfect for my Jia's birthday! Oh my baby, I'll arrange the best birthday for you!

I went inside. The menu was fabulous. Just looking at the names made my mouth water. I ordered two bowls of Kimchijigae, a large plate of Chicken breast, tteokbokki, two medium-sized pepperoni pizza, three plates of Haemul Pajeon, two bowls of Jjampong, three cheese tarts, a chocolate cake and two vanilla cakes, a raspberry cookie, and some orange juice, cause I'm on a diet ^o^

[Author: Yeah Kwangbae :D
p.s: I took 10 minutes writing the things she ordered lmao]

While I paid the bill, I saw a board at the counter written,

"Summer offer! Arranging birthday, anniversary, business, etc. parties for 30% off!"

My eyes glowed. Could I be anymore lucky? I asked the lady by the counter about the offer and what I wanted. She said they could do that nicely for my sister; from the decoration to the cake everything. I told them the theme; Summer cuz my sister loves summer season :)

That evening, I gleefully went home. It's gonna be a fun day tomorrow!

Author's Desk:

Ahem, Hi guys! Surprise update! cuz... TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY! I BECAME A YEAR OLDER TODAYYYYY

Okay I know nobody's probably interested in this, so I hope you like the chapter :) Btw sorry for the short chapter hehe 😅

And wait, don't go! I have two good news:

1. My exams got over yesterday 😎
2. Double update cuz it's my special day <3333 But it can be short since I'm late in updating hehe

Byeee~

- Snow♡ (previously Adelle)

- 865 words