0.6 Goodbye, take care

(Sorry for mistakes or typos)

**On Wednesday**

Hyewon's POV:

"Good morning unnie", Jia said yawning. Oh my girl~

"Good morning, sis", I said smiling brightly at her.

"Unnie?"

"Hmm"

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Like what?", I said looking up at her. At once, I could catch the glint in her eye, that hoped I remembered her birthday. Start the act, Kang Hyewon!

"Umm.. no? Is it something today?", I said trying my best not to smile and look confused.

"Today's an important day unnie, how could you forget!"

"Umm.. oh yeah, I do remember now!" I said. I saw her face light up as I said that. Poor girl :/ but a surprise is waiting for you ;)

"Today's National Coffee Milkshake Day! I'm gonna buy a coffee milkshake on my way to school, you want one?"

"I don't need it!", She said fiercely and stomped out of the kitchen. I couldn't help but laugh at her cute act. Hang in there, sis <3

**At school**

Author's POV:

Hyewon decided to leave before her sister, to remind all of them once again. She messaged them all to meet at the school ground. Then she told them how to act and all about the party, the place, the time and how she would persuade Jia into the café.
"It's gonna be jolly fun pranking little old Jia!", Minju said and all of them giggled.

That day at school, Jia talked to everyone but not a single soul said a thing about her birthday. She expected her bestie which is Kim Chaewon to, at least, wish her. But no! Even Chaewon forgot!

She was sulky the whole day and was sure no one noticed it. But unknown to her, everyone noticed and did feel a bit bad for her, but the prank should be successful, for the Kang sisters' sake!

**After school**

"Hey, want me to buy you a milkshake?", Hyewon offered to Jia, shaking her cup. But her upset sis didn't response and looked away.

"Girl why so mad?" Still no response

"Okay, you know what? I'll treat you today, two plates of tteokbokki, to lift up your mood. Happy?"

Jia's ears perked up at mention of 'tteokbokki'. Smarty Kwangbae! She knows it's Jia's favourite food! Jia's eyes slowly creased as smile took over her face.

"Really?"

"Yup"

"Okay deal then!"

She happily skipped home with Hyewon, arm in arm. Looks like she forgot all about her anger! Cute~

Hyewon's POV:

I messaged the time to everyone, 7:00 pm at Skyway Diner. The name of the restaurant was aesthetic too as well as the interior and exterior. I left home at 6 pm to check everything.

The decoration was done, the cake tower was ready, party poppers as well, and of course, my friends. They had a big role in the sucess of this surprise. I owe a thank you to them. I checked the time, it was already 6:57 pm. Jia is never late, she's really punctual in everything so I just knew she'd reach here on time. I was just telling everyone to get in position, when my phone ringed. It was Jia. She said she was just a few minutes away. So I told them to stand accordingly and switched off the light. After a few minutes, she slowly opened the door. I was pretty sure her brain was saying, "why is it so dark in here..."