0.8 Make things lighter

(sorry for mistakes)

[A/N: Guys, can you kindly read the previous chapter once again? I made a lot of changes so it might confuse you a bit]

"The one and only...

Park Jongseong, Jay for short."

"I'm sorry but I don't remember knowing a Park Jongseong.", Wonyoung said looking confused. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Yujin. "It's Jay, one of the guys whom you couldn't meet at Jia's birthday." , she said. Wonyoung's mouth turned to make an 'o', indicating she understood.

"Help us then, what are you waiting for?", said another guy. Wonyoung again turned to her front and squealed in fright. A guy was standing close to her face and his face was tilted in a way that made him look like a ghost in broad daylight.

"Now who are YOU?", Wonyoung asked again, pouting and wiping off her non-existent sweat. At this point, she thought, knowing a few people in this big city probably won't help much.

[A/N: Wonyoung can be really funny and cute sometimes lmao]

"Ah sorry. I'm Jungwon. Yang Jungwon", he said while taking a step back and bowing. He lifted up his hand for a handshake, which Wonyoung politely accepted with a reply, "Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung."

"Yang, Jang, Won, Won? You sound as if you're my sister!"

"Eh, really? That's good, I guess."

"Ahem.. can we get back to help her?
A voice said, taking their attention at once. It was Jay. "Yeah, go on. I'm starving and I want to eat peacefully.", Yujin replied, to which Jake chuckled.

**********************************

"I'm on my wayyyyy~", a sweet voice sang quietly. A girl, with straight black shiny hair was listening to 'I AM' by IVE. (STREAM 'I AM' GUYSSS)

She had her head lowered with airpod on one ear and eyes closed, vibing to the music. She has recently heard the song and was loving every line of it.

"You're on MY way", came a male voice. The girl gave a ✨bOmBasTiC SiDeyE✨ and turned her head to see a certain Japanese standing before her, behind him his 'fangirls' as she calls them.

"What do you want from me, Mr. Class president?", She said.

The said 'Class President' was Nishimura Riki. The Ni-ki Wonyoung was talking about. "MOVE. You're blocking my way.", he coldly replied. The girls glared at her but she took no notice of them and instead, raised an eyebrow and remarked, "There's so much space here, just go."

"Leeseo, are you sure? Don't regret later."

"Whatever, I'm fearless!" (STREAM 'Fearless' TOOO)

[A/N: Honestly idk why I'm promoting so many songs lately BAHAHA]

"Okay.", came the reply. He walked past her and suddenly grabbed by the waist, catching her off guard. "W-w-what the hell are you doing!", she cried, trying to escape but he was too strong.

"Now this is why you shouldn't talk back to me.", Ni-ki whispered in her ear. "It hurts...", Leeseo murmured as quietly as she could, but Niki had really sharp ears.