0.4 Responsibilities to take, duties to do

Wonyoung's POV:

I quickly got out of the nurse's office to go to our classroom, along with Yujin. Heck, I missed the Arts class, one of my fav periods. I entered the class and got a lot of stares, as if I just came back from prison.

I quietly it on my desk, along with Yujin, my seatmate. Everyone seems to look quite serious, I wonder why. Soon, came in a tall and slim lady with brownish hair, in a beige coloured suit and white ribbon. She had bangs and her hair was nearly tied in a low pony. She looks quite pretty.

Everyone held their breaths in and stood up in a straight posture

Everyone held their breaths in and stood up in a straight posture. Mesmerized by her beauty, I failed to take any notice of everyone. That was until, Yujin nudged me and I immediately stood up. Everyone bowed, me as well and the lady nodded, which meant a signal for us to sit down. Then she cleared her throat and said with a small smile.

"Good Morning, students. I'm pretty sure you know why I am here today."

Everyone nodded, and unaware of what's going on, I simply followed their gestures. The lady eyed everyone then continued.

"Well incase you are unaware, I'm here today to select the vice president and secretary."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape and then I realised that she read me perfectly.

"After thinking for a while, I decided to give a chance to the new students. Only one new student has been added to your class till now. Another student is supposed to come by Wednesday"

[Author: if you are wondering, the day in this chapter is Monday]

"So, who's Jang Wonyoung here?"

I immediately raised up my hand and stood.

"Alright, and Kang Jia?"

Another girl in dark hair with beautiful princess-like curls at the front stood up.

"Yes. Jang Wonyoung, you're the vice president and Kang Jia, the secretary"

The rest of the class clapped for us and I was full of glee since I was never chosen to become one of the student council members.

"You girls, look after your responsibilities properly and intelligently. I must be proud of you can complete your duties by the end of the year " She then turned to me.

"Young lady, Kang Jia is one of the old students so I don't expect you to have any problem. Besides, Ahn Yujin is your seatmate so she'll also help with everything." She turned to the whole class before saying, "Okay class carry on with your work. Let me take my leave now." And we all stood up and bowed to her.

It was quite a surprise for me. Responsibilities to take, duties to do. Must be very careful now!

Author's POV: