0.9 Leeseo?

(sorry for any mistakes)

"I'll text you my address and you guys can come at around 4:30 pm".

"But wait..", a voice said. It belonged to Leeseo. She had a slightly nervous face. She turned to Heeseung and continued, "Oppa, would dad allow me to stay over at unnie's house?"

"Why won't he though? But if you want, I can talk to him", Heeseung replied but Leeseo instantly nodded. "NO NO! It's okay, I'll.. request him myself".

"Okay.. if that's what you want."

**After School**
[At around 4 pm]

[A/N: btw this is the exterior of Wony's house (so pwettyy) ]

Wonyoung's POV:

It's 3:50 pm. They're gonna come in half an hour or so. I think I should tidy up my room. It looks like a mess. Clothes on the couch and bed, packets of cookies and chips here and there, books scattered on the bed.

It certainly doesn't look like a bedroom. Rather, a garbage bin.

Author's POV:

Wonyoung put her hands on her hips and said, "Okay, Mr. Bedroom. I'm gonna give you a makeover now". And with that, she began cleaning up everything. It took her about 20 minutes. And then she went to take a shower and came out in 10 minutes. She wore her outfit:

She glanced at her clock: it read "4:28 p

She glanced at her clock: it read "4:28 p.m" . "There gonna be here any minute", she said and went to the kitchen to get some drinks ready.

She was just putting the cans on the table when the bell rang. She excitedly went to the door and expected Yujin, with the others behind her.

But when she opened the door, to her surprise, she was greeted by Sunghoon's expressionless face. Although she wasn't fond of him much, she smiled at him.

Behind him she saw Yujin, Jake, Heeseung and the others.

"Welcome to my house, Guys!"

They came in one by one, looking around. "You're house is really pretty, I must say", said Jia. Wonyoung smiled. She so wanted Jia to talk to them and participate in the activities they do.