0.7 Unforgettable pain

(sorry for the mistakes or typos)

Author's POV:

After that day, everyone became silent and nobody talked about Hyewon.

The new girl, who was supposed to come on Wednesday became seriously ill, with high fever although being perfectly fit and healthy. So she had to take a leave for 3 days, meaning she'll come next week.

After spending so many years of happiness in Texas, Wonyoung couldn't bear the past trauma in her returning. She also took a leave for a few days. Yujin and Jia were the most broken among everyone. Jia's only close one and happiness was Hyewon and now that she lost her, her happiness and smile also got lost.

Hyewon was Yujin's closest friend and they knew each other for a long time so her leaving at such a young age was absolutely a shock for Yujin.

In this way, all these four girls took a leave for the week and told the principal that they'll start again from next monday.

The principal, Ms. Jeon, could understand their problems so she didn't mind. The thing was, their exams were to start after 6 months and in between, they'll have their summer vacations for two months. She was worried about the same thing happening to more students...

**Time skip**

*Next Monday*

Wonyoung's POV:

Today's Monday. I'm scared. Scared to go to school. Scared of the future. The past week was really bad for me. I exchanged numbers with Yujin on my first day and spent the rest of the week at home, glued to my phone, texting Yujin day and night. I didn't feel like going out of my room. I lost my appetite.

I didn't eat anything for the three days; Thursday, Friday and Saturday. At last, my dad came to my room, with the food he made himself and fed me with his own hands.

He was shocked when he saw me, for why won't he? Although my room was dark and the only source of light was the light of my phone, it was visible that I had dark circles and looked thinner than before. People said I looked like a skeleton. It didn't feel good to hear these things. They always judged me and shamed me for having long and thin arms and legs. And perhaps I really looked like a skeleton because dad seemed too concerned.

Right now, I am standing infront of my bedroom mirror, looking at myself. It's been a while since I wore my uniform. I smiled slightly to myself.

Maybe today won't be so bad, right? I hope so.

I glanced at the digital clock by my bed. It was almost time. I went downstairs and took my bag. I looked around to see if dad was there. As usual, he left early. I just left and went to school with my driver.

*At school*

I was just about enter the school when I saw Yujin standing by the gate, looking down at her feet. I walked up to her. As I walked closer, I realised her eyes were closed. She seemed to feel my presence because she looked up just as I was about to call her.

"Anything up? Why are you looking like this?", I asked. I knew the reason very well but still asked. She just merely shrugged. If she dosen't want to talk about it, I don't want to bother her too.

Author's POV:

At class, Yujin didn't talk much. She just answered whenever she was told to. It was odd, thought Wonyoung, for Yujin to be like this. Usually she would be smiling and having numerous questions to ask but she was not at all like that at the moment.