1.0 Sleepover

(sorry for mistakes)

The person who opened the door was..

Heeseung.

As soon as the door opened, both Niki and Leeseo met his worried eyes. They had another emotion in it. Something like..

anger.

Behind him were Yujin, Wonyoung and Jake.

Leeseo looked down. She was afraid that Heeseung might scold her for being lost when she was clearly told which way to go and also given the address.

"Leeseo"

Leeseo slowly looked up.

"It's 6:34 pm. You were supposed to come here 2 hours ago. Where were you?"

Leeseo held her breath for a second. His tone was.. cold. She said in a low voice,

"I-I got lost. I wandered off alone, fell down and h-hurt myself. I'm really sorry for being s-such an idiot."

That was obviously a 'lie'. But she still said that cuz that's what she told Niki.

Heeseung said nothing. Leeseo couldn't look into his eyes, so she just hung her head low. She closed her eyes, thinking how much worry she might have caused them.

But then she felt two hands gently placed on her arms. She looked up at Heeseung. His eyes were full of worry. She knew she shouldn't have taken such a long time. But before she could say something, he gently pulled her into a hug.

"I'm just glad you're okay. But look at what you did to yourself."

He looked at her up and down and frowned. "You hurt yourself real bad. You should be more careful from now on."

"Yes I will."

Leeseo smiled. She was glad that Heeseung wasn't as much angry at her as much as she thought he would be.

Suddenly Wonyoung said, "Oh right. Welcome to my house! And let's get in, you need rest."

Leeseo's POV:

I stepped in. What Niki said was true, I was mesmerized by the beauty of the interior.

"Make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask for something :)"

"Yes, thank you."

I sat down on the couch between Gaeul unnie and Oppa. Unnie immediately widened her eyes when she saw her.

"Were you at a war or something? What HAVE you done to yourself?"

Wait a second, why do I get deja vu?

"Oh I fell down"

"You hurt yourself like THIS just by falling? I don't believe you."

Oh unnie, not you now. First Niki, and now you. And who knows maybe sometime Oppa will be also say this? God no, please no.

"I am telling the truth!" I assured her. But the I heard Niki murmur, "yeah right." and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay.. here, I'll sit on the other couch then. Sit comfortably."

"No don't, sit down."

Leeseo and Heeseung said in unison. Leeseo looked at her brother. Soon, Heeseung found all the others looking at him.