1.1 Sleepover (pt.2)

Author's POV:

"You may be tall but you're still shorter than the shelf :)"

Wonyoung turned around to see..

Heeseung, behind her.

"Here, there you go.", he said taking the Cheetos out.

He was about to hand it to Wonyoung, when he stopped and looked at the packaging for a minute.

"Oh, Sunghoon loves this flavour.", He said. Wonyoung raised her eyes, and said, "Oh, is it?". Then smiled and continued, "It's my favourite too!". It was the cheese flavoured Cheetos.

Then she straightened her face and asked Heeseung, "Btw, do you need anything"

"Oh yeah, I was searching for water"

"Ah okay, it's on the table. You go and I'll take a few drinks from in here."

"Okay"

[A/N: HELP why did I get reminded of that Enhypen game where Enha were not allowed to use English LMAO]

Heeseung took the water bottle and went to sit back on the couch.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung took out 2 big bottles of coke from the fridge.

She held one bottle with each hand and stuffed her arms with the chips. She was packed now. She sighed.

"Man that's a bit too much for me to hold. But that's fine, I'm strong."

She walked towards the living room, but suddenly tripped over the rug near the couch.

She closed her eyes and waited for the impact. But it never came. She felt a pair of arms grab her.

On opening her eyes, she saw..

Sunghoon. 

Their faces were really close to each other, as if about to make contact anytime. Sunghoon looked at Wonyoung and they locked eyes.

Wonyoung's POV:

Why is my heart racing so fast?

I can literally feel his warm breath on my nose. It's sending shivers down my spine.

I'm frozen, I can't seem to move. What do I do??

Author's POV:

They had no idea how long they were looking at each other, until heard some "OooOoh"s and "AaAah"s .

Snapping back into reality, they straightened themselves. They glanced at each other for one last time, and turned towards their friends.

The others stared at them for a good 5 seconds, and then immediately started looking everywhere but them, slightly smirking.

Wonyoung and Sunghoon turned towards Jia. Having an unexpected eye contact with both, Jia slightly widened her eyes and looked down, scratching her nape.

Wonyoung bent down to pick up the chips and bottles. Sunghoon bent as well to join.

Both of them crawled over to the same chips packet and their hands brushed each other. They stayed rooted to their position, not moving in the slightest.

Suddenly they heard a voice, "Sooo when's the wedding?". It was Jungwon.

Wonyoung and Sunghoon stood up in unison, but Wonyoung spoke first. "YAH what wedding?"