chapter twenty-five

fighting for dominance

choi luna

felix had eventually stopped grinding all over hyunjin and went to get some drinks of his own. i was a little drunk myself, having had three... maybe four drinks with jeongin. so currently, we were dancing. my back pressed against jeongin who had a firm grip on my waist, and hyunjin who was dancing with us, laughing at our drunk state.

"you know, my house isn't that far." jeongin whispers in my ear, earning a few giggles from me.

"neither is mine." i turn around to poke his face. he blinks at me.

"you two are out of it," hyunjin starts laughing. "what did you guys even drink?"

"something about 'mix of death' i don't know..." i slur my words together. hyunjin laughs.

"jesus, i should take you home." he playfully rolls his eyes.

"no! i wanna take her home!" jeongin pouts, wrapping his arms around my waist once again.

"i think i should take both of you home." hyunjin chuckles, poking jeongin's cheek.

"woah there, i never agreed to a threesome." i hiccup.

"we're having a threesome?" jeongin widens his eyes.

"no-" hyunjin pinches the bridge of his nose, sighing. "i'm taking both of you home."

"to have a threesome?" jeongin smiles widely.

"i just said i don't want to have a threesome." i pout.

"but hyunjin said-"

"no one is having a threesome!" hyunjin stops our bickering.

"can you at least drop luna off at my house so we can have a twosome." jeongin wiggles his eyebrows and i smack his arm lightly.

"a twosome is just sex— whatever. i'm gonna grab felix and i'll be right back." hyunjin tells us before walking away. jeongin giggles, grabbing my hand and pulling me to a corner of the club.

"where are we going?" i giggle.

"we're gonna hide from him!" jeongin says, pressing my back up against the wall. i blink at him a few times and take in his features. his fox-like eyes seeming to do the same on my face. i look at the way he bites his lip, making his sharp jawline flex. then i look back into his eyes, seeing that his eyes are on my lips. subconsciously i lean forward and attach our lips. he immediately kisses back, pushing his knee in between my legs as he kept me pinned to the wall.

i tangle my fingers in his hair, tugging on his lower lip with my teeth. he slides his tongue in my mouth, carefully swirling around my own before he also bites my lower lip. as the kiss gets more heated, he lifts his knee slightly, adding pressure against my core causing me to gasp. i feel him smile into our kiss at my reaction. then someone clears their throat.

"let's go." hyunjin urges us, pulling jeongin by the collar of his flannel.

"cock block." jeongin mutters, shooting me a wink. hyunjin rolls his eyes, reaching out to grab my arm to lead us out of the club. he eventually lets go of jeongin's collar, but keeps his hold on me. felix following closely behind us.