3 - chapter

Dinanath said, "It is not wrong to worship Shiva. But it is wrong  not to believe in other gods." "Leave it, if not now, he will learn the truth  later." Said Ganga.

Narahari put a pale face. 

After sometime,  Ganga came to Narahari asked to take her out . First, Narahari hesitated but later he accepted.

After going to the fair. Ganga went to a bangle store. Suddenly , a man came and commented Ganga.

Ganga called Narahari. Narahari saw everything and he picked up nearby stick and threw it on the man. He fell down. Then the man went away. After few minutes he came again with his friends.
       Narahari After seeing them realised that one among them is his neighbour in Pandharpur.  He is Kanishk Bhatia. Bhatia along with his friends came and started beating Narahari.
Narahari was helpless. Ganga started crying. Then suddenly an elephant came there. It came and started beating the people and saved Narahari.

Narahari thanked the elephant.  The elephant triumphed as it was blessing Narahari.

After going home. The parents of Narahari felt sad After knowing what had happened.

Narahari 's father scolded him a lot.
Narahari decided to go back to Pandharpur.

While going out of the house. Ganga stopped Narahari. And she proposed him.
Narahari said that he don't want to enter into any relationship as he wanted to serve only God .

Ganga felt sad. And she bid good bye to Narahari.

The next day, Narahari reached Pandharpur.

Then Govinda Dasa came to him. Narahari invited him.

Govinda asked Narahari to make a waistband.

Narhari accepted the order and asked to bring the person for whom the waistband Is to be made as to take the measurements.

Govinda said that the waistband is to be made for the Panduranga Vitthal's statue in the temple.