7 - Chapter

"Narhari, please marry my daughter; she loves you," pleaded Gaibinath.

Narhari stated, "Sir, at this time, my life is dedicated solely to Lord Vitthal; I have no other aspirations or desires. " Gaibinath then remarked, "Narahari, every person born on this planet ought to have a life partner. Everyone must abide by this natural law, which is the law of the land. therefore kindly grant my request.

Even Narahari's parents succeeded in persuading him of this. Finally, Narhari agreed to accept Ganga's marriage proposal.

Narhari's marriage was celebrated in style on a beautiful day.

Soon later, Ganga gave birth to Narayan and Malu, two children.

they were all content.

Narhari went to his house's balcony one night while he was wide awake and contemplating something in depth. Ganga too awoke from her nap and enquired as to what had occurred.

Narhari declared, "I feel lacking; there is still work for me to accomplish in my life. I am not as content as you might believe. But I was unable to determine what I was intended to do with my life."

"Don't stress since it will harm your health", Ganga said.

Everyone ran to Pandharpur's center the following day. As he was doing this, Narhari stopped a passerby and inquired as to what had occurred.

"Dhyaneshwar came to Pandharpur and he was singing his Abhyangas," the passerby stated. All of us will listen to his Abhyangas.

Narhari learned from him that Dhyaneshwar is a devoted follower of Vitthal, and he too desired to see him. Narhari and the passerby went to see Dhyaneshwar as a result.

He too listened to the Abhangas with deep dedication after arriving at the location.

Following the program's conclusion, Dhyaneshwar met Narhari in person.

"I wanted to eliminate the disparities between Shaivas and Vaishnavas, but you taught everyone what it means to be one by using your life as an example, stated Dhyaneshwar. Additionally, I've heard that you have a terrific voice. Why don't you compose some of your own songs?