5 - Chapter

"Yes," Govinda replied. Narahari then requested that Govinda bring the measurements once more. Govinda brought the measurements that Narahari had requested the following day. Narahari created a new waistband and gave Govinda the new one two days later. Following his thanks to Narahari, Govinda headed to the shrine. He attempted to wrap the waistband around the statue once more. The waistband was 2 inches longer this time than it had been before.

Govinda visited Narahari's house once more. Kanishka Bhatia was walking on the opposite side of the road when Govinda encountered her on the way. Bhatia had a notion on Govindha.

Govinda was stopped by Bhatia, who reprimanded Narhari for wasting their time. Narahari doesn't want to make a waistband for Vitthal because he is a follower of Lord Shiva, according to Govinda. For the purpose of the gold coins, he was the only one who accepted the job.

Who is he, asked Govinda of Bhatia. Narahari's neighbor, Bhatia claimed, knew everything about the man.

When Govindha heard what Bhatia had to say, he became enraged. He proceeded to Narahari's house with his troops. Everyone turned on Narahari and began attacking him. Narahari also got into a brawl.When he was being attacked, Narahari questioned what had transpired and why. Govinda described the incident. Additionally, Narahari declared that he would not defraud Govinda and that he would do his work as promised. Govindha made the decision to give Narahari one final chance after hearing everything. Additionally, he asked Narhari to personally visit Vitthal Temple to take the measurements.

Narahari was hesitant to go to the temple as he pledged to only go inside the Shiva temple. Initially pleading with Narahari to enter the shrine, Govinda eventually threatened to kill him if he refused.

After hearing him out, Finally, Narahari made the decision to visit the temple.