Ch 2 Family

Brad aimlessly meandered about the house, enjoying the illusion of femininity the outfit allowed him. He eventually found himself in the kitchen, where he hopped up on the counter and sat for a few moments with his legs crossed and dangling off the side, before then hopping down off the counter. He reached up to retrieve a glass from an open counter shelf and smiled when he realized this caused his top to lift enough to expose his midrift and for a moment his pantyline was exposed above the waistband of his skirt.

He filled the glass with cold ice water from the dispinser on the refrigerator door and headed back down the hall,  carrying himself in a much of a feminine manner as he could, as he went.

The whole time he was focused on the comforting tightness of the panties, the short skirt brushing at his thighs, the cuffs snuggly embracing his arms, the bra tightly hugging his chest, and the gentle squeezing of the shoes on his feet with each step.

When he neared the extra bedroom, he once again thought about wanting to go in.

The room had remained locked since he moved in, so Brad knew trying the handle was poinless, but he reached for it anyways. To his surprise the handle turned and the door and began to open.

"No way," he exclaimed out loud before stepping into a room that was somewhat dim but welcoming. He immediately noticed it was immaculately clean and tidy with nothing out of place aside from a pair of pants, a shirt, shoes, socks, a necktie, and a pair of boxer briefs all in a pile on the floor. The room had a warm inviting golden glow that seemed to emanate from the walls themselves.

As he stepped all the way into the room, Brad's eyes were immediately drawn to a large, six foot tall, antique looking, oval shaped full-body mirror. Brad sat his glass of water on the dresser and curiously approached the object.

Staring at the expensive looking mirror with it's ornate carvings all over the deep red mahogany wood frame, that stood out, unmatched by any other piece of furniture in the room, Brad became filled with excitement to realize he would be able to see himself head-to-toe in his outfit. Something he had never had the opportunity to do before.

Brad sat his glass of water on the dresser then stepped up to the mirror and began to admire himself as he twisted his body left and right. He understood the need for the bra as he could see the outline of it through the blouse. Wouldn't want someone seeing his boobs, he thought and giggled.

He turned around and bent over peering back in the mirror trying to look up the back of his skirt. He finally bent far enough to catch a glimpse of the white panty with the blue flowers covering most of his bottom, indeed one side had started to slip between his cheeks.

He straightened back up and looked again at his image in the mirror and began to focus on the shoes on his feet.

His step-sister had discarded these shoes months ago, when she received several new pairs from her father. Since she was obsessed with wearing shoes with high heels on them, and never wore a pair more than a couple months before replacing them with newer ones, he wondered if there might be a pair of heels in the bottom of the box that he was yet to discover. He desperately hoped there were and began to wonder what it might be like to wear shoes with real heels.

Brad started to go back to his room so he could search the box, but couldn't pry himself away from the mirror, not yet anyways.

Raising up on his toes, Brad tried to envision how standing in heels with his feet pointed like that would make his butt and legs look. When he turned a bit trying to see his calves,  he lost his balance and fell toward the mirror.

The sound of breaking glass flashed through his mind as gravity pulled at his body. He closed his eyes and mentally braced for impact.

The fall seemed to take longer than expected. Not only did he not ever feel himself hit the mirror as he should have, but the sound of broken glass never came either.

Suddenly solid concrete met his hands, and knees, bringing him to an abrupt stop.

"Ow!" he called out and opened his eyes.

Brad looked in front of himself, but didn't understand what he was seeing. First, the floor was now gray concrete instead of carpet, and there was long blond hair hanging down either side of his face.

He looked up, expecting to see the mirror, but a solid
cinder-block wall was all he saw. He turned toward where the dresser should have been, only to find a long row of red lockers and a square mirror mounted on the wall behind him.

His confusion was starting to clear as he began "remembering" where and who he was.

"Look at her," a voice came from somewhere, "she can't even walk across a locker room without falling down."

That was Jennifer, he realized. She was a popular girl who was so sweet and kind to everyone she liked, and everyone else whenever someone was watching. But when she was alone with someone she didn't like, she could be, no, she was nasty.

"So, Brooke. Nothing to say?" Jennifer taunted.

I'm Brad, no she's right, I'm Brooke, his mind corrected as he got to his feet.

"Clumsy as you are you should probably be over on the boy's side. Nobody would even notice, flat as your chest is."

She enjoyed rubbing it in to all the other girls who were late bloomers. Being the first one in their grade to truly need a bra, she relished all the attention she got from the boys, too. The "memory" flashed in Brad, or well, Brooke's mind.

Brooke was about to say something when they both heard the door opening. Jennifer demeanor
immediately changed and the expression on her face instantly softened to a look of caring concern as she rushed toward Brooke.