Prologue: A Bloody History

Legend has it that in the vast expanse of space, there existed the original galaxy known as Galaxy Prime. Within its cosmic embrace, sixteen distinct races coexisted, albeit not always in perfect harmony. Humans, Vikings, Noivers, Wizards, Forest Guardians, Angels, Dragons, Demons, Golems, Dwarfs, Cybers, Giants, Fairies, Elves, and Hybrids all shared this realm, experiencing both times of prosperity and moments of crisis.

However, everything changed when Galaxy Prime shattered, fragmenting into sixteen separate galaxies, one for each race. The exact cause and manner of this split remain shrouded in myth and legend, yet the existence of Galaxy Prime is widely agreed upon. Unfortunately, the division did not bring the desired outcome. Instead, it exacerbated tensions and gave rise to increasing conflicts between the races. Greed infected their hearts, and in times of dire need, each race turned its back on the others, causing the gap between them to widen.

As time passed, the situation grew increasingly desperate. Five centuries ago, the crises reached their peak, with galaxies plagued by poverty, famine, and overpopulation. However, just when hope seemed lost in the darkest days of the universe, a new galaxy emerged-a beacon of promise and abundance. This celestial marvel became known as the Neo-Galaxy, the 17th Galaxy.

At first, the Neo-Galaxy could have been the catalyst for prosperity and unity, offering plentiful food, water, and energy resources. Yet, the insidious grip of arrogance prevailed. Each individual galaxy coveted the Neo-Galaxy, sparking an era of relentless conflict characterized by horrifying and destructive wars. Instead of solving problems, the emergence of the Neo-Galaxy exacerbated the existing crises. Dictatorships arose, deepening poverty and hindering technological progress.

After five centuries, the seeds of arrogance and greed bore bitter fruit, reducing everything to ashes. The Neo-Galaxy transformed into a treacherous zone, where anyone who dared enter was deemed an enemy. The once-promised paradise became a testament to the devastating consequences of unchecked ambition.