Chapter 15

Knowing what he knows makes Sam feel guilty and it's weighing heavily on his conscience as he drives back to his house.

After thinking about this and fearing that Eric was going to go after Raven again he decides to warn her as well as call the cops.

"I really hope they pick up..." Sam says as He calls Raven's home phone number that he found in the phonebook while frantically trying to prevent a near future tragedy.

"Hello?" A female voice says.

"Is this Raven?" Sam says as the phone threatens to fall from his trembling hand.

"This is her best friend Dawn, who is this?" Dawn inquires.

"This is Sam, Eric Tomley's former best friend. I have something important to tell you all... He's escaped from prison and is on his way to Raven, please save her from him... I don't know what he's going to do to her this time but what I do know for certain is that it's going to be worse than last time. I'm calling the police as soon as I hang up with you." He says regretting ever being friends with him.

"Omg... this is a goddamn nightmare. Poor Raven... you better call the fucking cops or I'm coming for you Sam, I promise you this." Dawn says as She slams the phone down and then is tasked with letting everyone know the terrifying truth of the reality they now face.

Slowly she turns around to face everyone with a sickened expression on Her face.