Chapter 10

The few hours of work dragged on for what seems like forever and Raven was eager to get home as soon as possible.

Finally it was time to leave so Raven all but ran out of there straight home, before She walks inside She takes a moment to catch Her breath. Once She opened the door She saw candles lit everywhere creating a very romantic setting and a home cooked meal was on the table with two glasses of vodka and cranberry juice, then She saw Tobias walk out of Her room, lean against the wall smiling at Her, which she of course smiles back.

"Wow Tobias I'm highly impressed, I never once had someone do this for me. I love this so much." She says walking over to Him before giving Him a kiss ever so close to His lips.

"This should be done for you every single day Babe, it shows just how much I appreciate you and I wish I could do more to show you but that time will come beautiful." He replies as He gently pulls Her close then hugs Her.

After the most amazing meal She has ever eaten they cuddle up on the couch while continuing to drink and talk with Third Realm softly playing in the background.

"I feel like I'm dreaming... this has been the best time of my life and I never want it to end." Raven tells Tobias and She feeling like She could cry.

"I feel the same way Raven, I also don't want it to end... ever. Let's make it last forever." He says to Her as He moves a strand of hair behind Her ear then slowly traces Her jawline which sends shivers of excitement down Ravens spine.