Chapter 16

"Who was that on the phone, is everything okay?" Raven asks as She stands up from the couch, feeling a horrible wave of anxiety that hit like a hurricane.

It's only been three months since that psycho was sent to prison and now Dawn has to inform Raven that he's escaped and is coming for her.

Dawn slowly turned around to face Raven and everyone else in the room with tears forming in her eyes.

"Raven I... I don't know how to say this... Eric escaped and is coming after you.. We HAVE to leave and leave now, I won't let him get you again." Dawn tells her as the tears flow freely now which in turn makes Raven cry as well.

"Jesus Christ why can't he just fuck off and leave her alone already!? He's done enough damage to her she doesn't deserve any of it." Doug shouts as he jumps up from the couch.

"He's never gonna reach her this time, I'll kill him myself if I have to.." Dawn says while walking over to Raven and hugs her tightly.

"That's it! We're all leaving right this minute and we take nothing but what we need and leave everything else. I'll tell you all on the way where we'll be going." Tobias says as he also hugs Raven tightly.

In no time they all gathered up what was important and then left without saying a word until they were in Dawns car heading for the airport.

"Now I free safe saying our destination, Sweden, my home country. We'll be safe there due to Eric not knowing where I am from and he won't be able to go to another country due to being a felon." Tobias says as he hold Raven as she cries silently on his shoulder.

"Why can't he just leave me alone? I'm tired of living in fear... I don't want to die by his hand or at all for that matter." Raven says as she finally speaks.

"You won't have to fear that anymore my love, if for some reason he manages to find you I'll end his miserable existence and make him wish he never laid a hand on you in the first place." Tobias take Raven's hand in his and squeezes it gently reassuring her that she's not alone this time and that thing's will end badly for Eric between him and Dawn as well as Doug will make sure of that.