Chapter 4

A few weeks go by without seeing or hearing from Eric so Raven thought life was going back to normal but just how wrong She was is unreal.

It was Friday so She was in the backyard laying out in the sun while listening to Third Realm enjoying Her day off and how good the suns rays feel against Her skin.

It was going way to well but when She could no longer feel the suns warmth due to a shadow that was blocking it She opened Her eyes to find Eric standing over Her smiling.

"Eric what the fuck are you doing here?" She asks as She jumps up and wraps a towel around Her bikini covered body.

"I wanted to give you these." He says then hands Her a dozen black roses and two concert tickets.

She examines the tickets and they're for one of Her favorite bands, torn between wanting to be mad at Him for invading Her privacy and wanting to hug Him She just looks at Him.

"I want to slap you for just walking into my backyard and scaring me like that but I also want to jump up and down because I love this band, how did you know I like Ghost? How did you find out anything about me?" She says to Him with a puzzled expression.

"I asked Mary down at Dean's Diner. She named a few bands you and Her saw in concert together who She thought you would wanna see again and I guess She was correct. I've never heard of them but I love listening to new music and if you wouldn't mind going with me that would make the experience all the more better." He tells Her with a hopeful smile on His face that is becoming more attractive each time She sees it.

"I would love to Eric as long as I can drive us there in my car and we stop and eat an hour before the show starts." She says to Him and His smile just grows.

"Deal Raven, so I'll meet you here at your place tomorrow night at six and then we'll head out from there then stop and eat where ever you want then go to the show." He tells Her as He starts to walk away.

"Eric wait.... Thank you for the flowers and the concert tickets." She walks over and hugs Him then gives Him a small kiss on the cheek and He blushes.

"You're welcome Raven. See you tomorrow." And with that He goes Home and touches the spot on His cheek that She kissed.

Later that night Raven has music blasting all through the house when Her best friend calls.

"Hello?" Raven shouts into the phone.

"Raven it's me Dawn!! Turn Ghost down!!" They both laugh as Raven turns down the volume.

"Better? Just like old times huh?" Raven says to Dawn.

"It's been years since that has happened, made me think we were teens again trying to piss off your Christian neighbors." Dawn replies with a small chuckle.

"The good old days... I miss them I wish we could go back in time. Anyway I'm sure you're calling because you heard the music from your house and if that's the case I succeeded in getting your attention. " Raven tells Dawn

"You could've just called you dork haha what's up.... Wait a minute!! You're gonna be seeing Ghost in concert again aren't you!? You lucky bitch." Dawn says to Her with a jealous tone to Her voice.

" I am!! But I didn't buy the tickets I didn't even know they were touring. You'll never guess who's been trying to get my attention these past few weeks." There's a short pause as Dawn tries to come up with some idea.

"I have no clue probably someone we went to school with though am I right?" She asks.

"Oh yes love, you are correct on that. Ready for it?" Raven asks Dawn.

"Yes now tell me." Dawn replies

"Eric Tomley....." The long pause prepares Raven for what happens next.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? The douche bag Jock whose friend sliced up your arm for standing up for Jeremy all because they couldn't pass a fucking test and was jealous that He did. What the hell does He want?" Dawn is furious and sounds like She's in full on Protective attack mode and I don't blame Her.

"He wants to get to know me better, he wants to take me to this concert and have dinner, bottom line He wants to take me on a date and I agreed. He seems like He has changed plus you'll be there... so tomorrow you'll be stalking close by but not close enough for him to detect you. I bought you a ticket and an extra one so you can take Doug. I love you no need to thank me." Raven says with a smirk on Her face.

"You sneaky bitch I LOVE YOU!!!! I'll keep my distance but if the fucker tries something you don't like I'm gonna kill Him. That's your warning Deary. I'll see you tomorrow evening you beautiful bitch haha." Dawn says with a laugh but Her warning holds nothing but the truth.

"I love you as well, see you guys tomorrow haha enjoy the beautifulness of that which is Papa Emeritus the 3rd and the Nameless Ghouls, Goodnight Dawn." And with that they both hang up and go about their business of preparing for tomorrows wonderful event.