Chapter 7

When they get to Her house it's about ten-thirty maybe closer to eleven.

"Welcome to my home Tobias, please, make yourself comfortable." Raven tells Him as she shows Him around the place and the in-ground heated pool out back.

"Your home is very beautiful but not as beautiful as you Raven." Tobias says as they go into the kitchen to make drinks.

"Tha-thank you Tobias, I'm not used to getting such nice compliments or blushing as much as I have been the last few hours." She says as She hand Him a rum and Pepsi.

"Such a beautiful woman as yourself should be told just how lovely and amazing she truly is everyday because it's the truth." Tobias tells her as they sit on the couch facing each other.

"I want you to know I didn't come here to try anything but rather to get to know you and only that. I just don't want you to think I only came here with one intention because that's not true. I want to see that beautiful soul you have and know your mind as well as you do." Tobias says as He takes Her hands in His while looking deeply into Her eyes.

"I... I'm not sure what to say except that I want the same thing and I'm glad you're not like the guys around here. I hope... as bold as this is to say, that things eventually lead to something, I don't mean just sex either." She can feel Her face turning red again as She is being completely honest with Him and He can tell how much truth is behind Her words as He moves a little closer to Her.

"I hope the same as well Raven and I love how open and honest you are, it's very rare now these days." He tells Her and they smile at each other then He puts His arm around Her and continue to talk well into the early morning as the sun starts to rise.

"You're more than welcome to sleep on the couch or in one of the spare rooms, it's totally up to you Tobias, I'm gonna stay up for a while I'm not tired I'm still hyped from last night." Raven says as She changes in to Her pajama pants and a tank top.

"I'm not tired either I'll be staying awake till I get tired. Where's a good place to eat around here? Breakfast is on me." He says with a smile and She smiles back.

"Dean's Diner has some amazing food or I could make us something here, I'm a great cook. I just need to pick up some stuff first." She says as She pulls Her long hair up in a messy bun.

"I'd like that it's been a long time since I had a homemade breakfast made by such a gorgeous woman." Tobias tells Her as He pulls Her closer to Him for a hug.

"I'll go change and then go to the store. You're more than welcome to stay here till I get back or you can ride along with, it's up to you Tobias." And with that she goes and changes Her pajama pants to jeans.

"I'll ride with, I don't want to miss a chance to hang out with you." He smiles at Her and She notices He changed already into a band tee and black normal fitted pants.

They get in Her car and head to the store a few blocks away. It seems like everyone She knows is out today and running into Her. One person stands out and that's Her friend Dawn because She's running towards them.

"Last night was fucking amazing omg!! Your dream finally came true Raven and it was so damn magical, I can't get over it! You and Papa were like angels singing in a church for the damned." Excitement just floods off of Dawn and they both just smile at Her.

"I know I was so happy and excited I just couldn't believe it. Dawn this is Toby a friend from my old school before I moved here. Toby this is my best friend Dawn Summers." I introduce them and they shake hands as they say Hello to one another.

They stand there and talk for a good ten minutes before Dawn says She has to get going because Doug is coming over to Her house for their Sunday ritual.

"You didn't tell Her who I was, why?" Tobias asks as He puts food in the cart

"It's not my place to announce who Papa Emeritus truly is. I will keep this secret to myself until the day everyone else knows. Sorry about calling you Toby if I would have said Tobias She would have known who you were." Raven says as they move to the check out isle.

"You get more amazing with each day that passes." He tells Her as they head to the car and She notices Eric's car driving away.

'Surely He is not spying on me.' She thinks to Herself as they put the groceries in the trunk.

Once back at Her house She begins to make breakfast and Tobias helps Her and once they finish they sit down and eat the most delicious breakfast either one has ever had.

"Truly amazing that was so good I feel like I should tip you, instead I offer to do all the dishes as payment for such a damn great meal." Tobias says and Raven laughs.

"You don't have to do that Tobias it's fine your compliments were a great tip, thank you though really I do appreciate that you would help me." She says smiling as She takes the plates to the dish washer and fills it up .

"Done now what would you like to do today?" She asks as She sits down on the couch.

"I'd like to watch a movie, cuddle and talk more if you would like to do the same." He says smiling and She smile back.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea Tobias, what movie would you like to watch?" She asks as she grabs Her Xbox controller and brings up Netflix.

"You decide I'm good with whatever you put on Raven." He tells Her as He puts His arm around Her and She snuggles closer to Him.

They spend literally all day just talking, watching movies and cuddling. Raven couldn't be more happy with how awesome of a turn Her life has taken. Everything just feels so right at this very moment.