Chapter 8

Later that night Tobias takes Raven out to dinner to one of the nicest restaurants She's ever been to in Her life. After that they walk around town and She shows Him the park.

"I love coming here it's always so peaceful. It's also the best spot to watch the sun go down, there's always a beautiful sunset." She says to Him as they hold each others hand enjoying one anothers company.

"The only beautiful thing I see is you and only you Raven." He says as He gently moves a strand of hair behind Her ear then kisses Her forehead.

"You make me feel so warm and fluttery inside when you call me that Tobias... I like that feeling, it's amazing. The way you make me feel when you're around, when I hear your voice, when I see your smiling face, those soul searching eyes. I... I embarrassed myself again." She tells Him as she feels Her face get hot knowing it's bright red without having to see it, She puts Her head down but almost instantly Tobias lifts Her head up then places a hand on Her beautifully pink cheek as He looks into Her mesmerizing bright green eyes.

"I feel the same way around you it's like an adrenaline rush but one I can't quite explain because I don't think there are words to describe it properly. I just can't seem to get enough of you, you're a complete package Raven, a beautiful soul, a beautiful personality, a beautiful mind and a beautiful body. You're talented, you're caring, kind, loving and so much more. You really are an amazing human being." They stand up as He pulls Her into Him hugging Her gently.

As they are hugging Raven thought She seen Eric hiding from them behind a tree but She can't figure out if it was just Her eyes playing tricks on Her or if she truly srrn him. They go back to Her place and play some video games and drink lots of mixed drinks having an amazing time, it's turning into an epic night, one She doesn't want to ever end.

"We've been up for a long time and I'm just now beginning to feel tired. The offer still stands you can sleep where ever you want Tobias." Raven says as She tries to change into Her pajama pants but She can't seem to do it till Tobias comes in Her room and holds Her steady enough to do it. They're both feeling pretty tipsy at this point and He looks at Her.

"I'd like to sleep in here with you, you have my word I won't try anything I promise I just want to cuddle up next to you and hold you while we fall asleep." He says hoping She'll let Him.

"That's fine with me I would like that. Let's go to bed Tobias I'm really tired now." She says climbing into bed underneath the covers holding them up so Tobias can climb into bed with Her.

He places an arm under Her head then wraps the other around Her waist and almost instantly they fall asleep and stay asleep till mid-morning.