COME & GET ME PT.1🔪

Friday morning
JENNIE appartment

Jennie sleeping peacefully and wiggling around the bed she finally woke up at morning 8.30 she found herself as Naked and alone on the bed. And she saw the little note on the desk she started to read and she smile wide. The love of her life she gave her virginity to her lover. She think about the yesterday night scenario which made her automatically blush. And her phone ringing she saw the caller id it's ROSÉ.

ROSÉ: Hey mandu..

JENNIE: haa yes roseie posie.. how was your night with the sexy police daddy?

JIMIN: sorry Jen.. we didn't done anything *smile hard

JENNIE: I see Daddy😂

JIMIN: yahh don't make me hard.. and yes Jennie come to the office ok we all have to discuss ok!

JENNIE: oh yeah I'm coming.. by the way Where is Rosé

JIMIN: umm she is changing her dress infront of me *smirk

JENNIE: oh my-

ROSÉ: what the hell chim *blushes

JIMIN: I'm telling the truth Rosé *wink

JENNIE: ok ok do your Tom and Jerry fight alone not with me.. anyway byee catch you later Bye

JIMIN: Bye Jen... *Cut the call.

Jennie remember Her Stranger Daddy now by the influence of jimin call her by Jen.. which automatically thinking about him and yesterday NIGHT.. the way he done very smooth, the way he handle her, just making her cheeks into pink tint.. and she saw the note which is on the table and she start to read..

Hey baby maybe you'll wake up in the morning.. anyway so take your breakfast and let meet today at the same club at the same time.

By your daddy 💋

JENNIE: oh my... How caring he is.. i really blessed to have him.. 

She again wiggling around the bed and she had the last night memories which make her eventually blush hard. Jennie really want him again. another night with him. AGAIN...

She stood up from the bed and went to bathroom... And she get ready to go to the office where jimin and rosé are there. Jimin sit on his chair with the confused eyes and thinking something the time is about to lunch and she enters her cabin and see rosé and she gone through some files about the cases. Jennie went to her and hug her from the back.

JENNIE: What happened to the POLICE DADDY ha?

ROSÉ: he is thinking about the cases

JENNIE: I see anyway I've to tell you lot's of important things

ROSÉ: oh really.. your behaviours are weird baby..

JENNIE: umm actually-

YOONGI: Jennie rosé jimin calling both of you

ROSÉ: we are coming let's go mandu *Both Went to his cabin

JIMIN: hyung I asked the girls last time where they went