COME & GET ME PT.2

Night 10.15 pm
Club VOLÀ GREED

Jennie tell herself to VanTAE, he is really shocked after hear the news, he is really in anger right now and he is really want to punch someone really hard, he excuse his self and went away.. but Jen wait him for a while but he is gone. Jk dailes someone number and he tell about the scenario and the man really in a anger peak. So he is heading to the club. But Jk can't wait to punch JIMIN and can't wait to fuck girls so he decided to distract the people so he got the same dress and he punch one man and make him to wear that dress and Jk left the place.. That fainted man awake and saw himself he wear a different kind of dress and he went inside the club. And Jennie notice the same dress man going inside she inform Everyone. All are alert and looking for him. And he enter the room and, JIMIN catch him with no effect or sound.. they arrest the man silently and went away of the club.

JIMIN: Finally we got him!

YOONGI: I thought he won't come but yeah he came.. and we catch him.. proud of you guys

ROSÉ: Me too.. i thought like that also but such a idiot by wearing the same dress

JIMIN: I think we should go by now.. and investigate him

YOONGI: Yes chim..

JENNIE: JIMIN!

JIMIN: Yes Jennie

JENNIE: I can't come now..

JIMIN: why?

JENNIE: because I'm going to meet my friend today..

ROSÉ: Don't tell me that's STRANGER DA-

JENNIE: Shut up rosé

JIMIN: It's ok take care of yourself ok

ROSÉ: Reach home safely.. use condom ok

JENNIE: Yahh go byee..

YOONGI: Text when you reach ok!

JENNIE: oh yes.

  JIMIN, Yoongi, Rosé, all are went to police department with the innocent man thinking as him as the criminal. Jennie went inside to the club and dial his number but the phone is switched off. She try again and again she can't reach it at all.. she really got feared and worried because of him.. she started to think like he is used him. That's the only thing is running in her head and she order a whiskey glass and drinking and get drunk.. due to dizzyness she about to fall on a man but he catch him..

...: Are you ok!?

: Are you ok!?