FUCK MY IN-LAW

KimTAE is changing his dress into a loose white shirt and that time itself Jennie wake up and look around the place is not similar to her she is remembering her yesterday night events everything was coming infront of her eyes. And she wrap the bedsheet around him about to open the door that time tae open the door before she could.

JENNIE: oh Jesus! God, you make me scared

KimTAE: Well I'm specialist on it.

JENNIE: oh tae you look different!

KimTAE: ha? Am I? Or you talking to the wrong person hmm?

JENNIE: what?  wrong person? No! Don't play with me.. this place is looking creepy with the dark walls. Shall we go outside?

KimTAE: like what? Naked? *Ripped her bedsheet which was around her body now she is naked.

JENNIE: TAE!? what behaviour it is?

KimTAE: wow! You are looking beautiful more than yesterday!!

JENNIE: give the blanket tae! *Tae push her on the bed. She roughly land on it

KimTAE: oh you little kitten may I know your name Missy? *He wears a hair band make his look even different

JENNIE: What?? My name?? Why you look different? Wrong person? I don't understand anything!! Please tell me what's happening? Who are you??

KimTAE: you look good. I'll not lie! But if you ask were I'm staying tonight but baby.. oh baby, no baby, you got me all wrong baby!! ~ *singing in a deep creepy voice

JENNIE: WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE??

KimTAE: well I think you were love with my BROTHER! He is VanTAEHYUNG. And I'm KimTAEHYUNG.  *coming closer to her kiss her shoulder

JENNIE: what? Your brother? Do-don't touch me *hide herself

KimTAE: you know what I love it when you screaming my name, the way you sucked moaned everything still in my mind and I want you again. Babygirl!

JENNIE: How dare you! I love your brother.. not you!! You asshole. I'm your sister in law. How could you do this to me??

KimTAE: all we have we hear from you is  Blah blah blah.. *again singing in a deep creepy voice

JENNIE: stop singing and give the blanket and get out of the room

KimTAE: I don't like the voice when you raise against me.. so lemme give you a stopage to it *roughly start to kiss her. Jennie try to release herself from him. But he hold her tightly and grip her hard. Finally managed to push him and wrapped herself around the blanket

JENNIE: you bitch.. how dare you to touch me again. You know I'm your brother's girlfriend eventhough you kissing me ha?? How dare you??

KimTAE: how fair you?! Look at you.. who will lose this beautiful.. hm?

JENNIE: wait he will come! I'll tell everything to him!

KimTAE: oh yes he is going to come. Before he could come. I cum first ok!

JENNIE: what?

  Tae running behind her and catch her. He throw her in the bed harshly and tie her both hands on the bed wall. And throw her blanket away he take off his pants and without any warning he insert into her and fucking hard. She is screaming her lungs out. He literally rape her. He is fucking her hard and hard she is screaming as much as she can. He kiss her neck, cheeks, collarbone, making hickey all over her body. She is crying due to heavy pain in physically and mentally. He fuck her hard and cum all of her hole. And he is not being cared about the same reflex of her cum.