TAE IS A PSYCHO

AT POLICE DEPARTMENT
Time 8.30 pm

ROSÉ, JIMIN, YOONGI are searching Jennie for the last 24 hours it's been a one day they can't find her even a single clue rosé is crying all the time. JIMIN is worried for her and Jennie because he knows that she kidnapped by them and anger on the psychos. YOONGI is collecting evidence and clue against the wall marks. The CCTV clips too can't be found at the time.

JIMIN: rosé dont cry please

ROSÉ: how can I jimin? It's been a day I lost my best friend!

JIMIN: baby look she is a brave girl and i know the psycho can't do anything to her!

YOONGI: rose don't cry first of all. Look what I bring for you A DOLL

JIMIN: yes you like dolls right? Here.. *Rose looking at the doll and some flashback are hitting her mind the first letter and the doll gift was present by the stranger daddy.. and a letter also..

ROSÉ: Jimin Yoongi.. you guys said the man who speak with Jennie is eye contact with the Black psycho?

YOONGI: yes actually he is giving some signal!

ROSÉ: then she was kidnapped..

JIMIN: what are you saying I couldn't understand!

ROSÉ: jimin do you remember our first volà greed club meeting.

JIMIN: yes I do..

ROSÉ: that time was the first time JENNIE met him

YOONGI: met who? Black psycho? Or the opposite man?

ROSÉ: actually her boyfriend! She said Both are love eachother.

JIMIN: ok ok calm down what is the point?

ROSÉ: he saw her at the club. And the very next day he gift a doll and a letter. After the day they met again at the club itself. After the day both met at club yesterday night..

YOONGI: i couldn't understand anything what do you trying to say?

ROSÉ: I've to confirm this.. I need information about the last 5 dead bodies did they have any gift or letters?

YOONGI: oh wait for minute I'll check *after 10 minutes

YOONGI: as you said they got a gift A DOLL

JIMIN: what? Are you sure!

YOONGI: Yes chim all the girls have the doll along with the Letter in the letter it mentioned as come to the club.. but it all happened in 3 days before they kidnapped.

JIMIN: but rose you said 1 week ago you guys get the gift and the letter?

ROSÉ: yes..

JIMIN: oh my god no.. oh shit..

YOONGI: what happened?

JIMIN: They choosing the girls like giving the doll along with the Letter and ask them to come to the club.. after that they easily kidnapped so it's a pre planned kidnapping and murder..