TAE & JK

Jennie and Tae are cuddling under the bed the time is about 8 am both are sleeping peacefully. Jennie wake at 9.30 am she look beside her tae is no where to be found. She get up from the bed look around the room he is not there. She decided to take a shower she took his clothes Shirt and pants, and she took nice shower.

Jennie came out of the bathroom wearing his shirt and pant she feel comfortable and his smell literally nice and addictive. She close her eyes and remember the dayz with VanTAE. The day first meet, first date, first kiss, first sex, everything come to her mind suddenly It interrupted by KimTAE actions but she is not frowned she remember the first kiss with KimTAE and the smell increase the arousal.

She opened her eyes it fills with tears she look around the room and went to kitchen no is there she went towards the door it's locked. She move towards the window it's locked too, she is stucked in the wood House again. If she escape from this wood House she can't go to South Korea without passport. She went to kitchen for food surprisingly there's a breakfast for her. She eat the bacon, bread and noodles.

Jennie really want to Answer the question, so she decided to go to the basement. She opened the basement door and look there everything are in Red colour, The wall are brown red, there's a bed, bathroom everything are here. And there is a self and with the lots of books. She choose to read some. Jennie pick a one it's about BABY NUTRITION she give a weird look Again she pick one book, it's about AFTER ABORTION everything are medical books about GYNECOLOGIST.

She look at a particular book it's all about Notes that she took. And she found a picture him and Jk. Both are doing something with negative roll, and some instruments. Are they doctors? Why they wanna do like this? What is their motive to being like this? Where is VanTAE? Lots of fucked up questions are arising in her head. Suddenly she could hear a Jeep sound. She lock the basement door and went to hall. Tae come inside to the hall and look at Jennie she is breathing heavily.

Jennie running from basement to hall and Tae come inside she try to hide her facial reaction from him but her breath expose. Tae got some bags in his hand is he gone for shopping?

KimTAE: are you alright? Why are you breathing heavily and sweating?

JENNIE: Nothing I'm just *struggling to talk

KimTAE: Alright then, here i bought some dresses for you my lady! *Box smile, she look at him like WTF!? Jennie take it and look at him he is smiling like a kid.

KimTAE: you know what, you looking beautiful in my dress. I don't mind if you wear mine *again boxy smile

JENNIE: Are you insane? Yesterday only you show me your cruel side in the morning you showing your Concern like seriously?

KimTAE: Oh Jen i love you and I'll always *tuck her hair behind her ears

JENNIE: You love me?

KimTAE: yes I do!

JENNIE: alright then, Tell me who is JUNGKOOK?

KimTAE: You talking about Jk? Well we are bestfriend from childhood

JENNIE: That's it?

KimTAE: yes, wait how do you know about him? *His expression is changing

JENNIE: Wh-what no no i-i just look at your phone id that's it

KimTAE: I saved him as JK only you saying his name? *Lifting his eyebrows

JENNIE: I worked under JIMIN so, he tell his name. It's matches so *finally managed

KimTAE: alright Jen, had your breakfast?

JENNIE: yes, can I ask you something

KimTAE: sure!