JK - TAE - JIMIN

JK, threatening jimin to come to his home, jimin is on his way to go inside the forest but soon he gets the jk call he leaves everything and came. On the other side tae can't accept the 2 news, that his wife is in the ICU ward and another one his photo are published. Fortunately his face covered by Jennie blood so, no one can ever find him.

HOSPITAL

Tae is waiting for the doctor's report, as he waited the doctor came, with the unpleasant expression on his face.

KimTAE: Doctor what happened, what happened to my wife?

DOC: She was brutally rapped! The most important thing is she is weak as hell. Who you are to her? *Tae stop for a second and said

KimTAE: Hu-Hu hus- I mean my wife!

DOC: oh, I'm so sorry Mr., we are sorry to say this to you!

KimTAE: what happened?

DOC: we lost the baby, by brutally rape her, the force tear the walls and lead the baby to dead!

KimTAE: wh- what?

DOC: I know you can't take this, i suggest you to file a complaint against the rapist!

KimTAE: Jen how is she?

DOC: she is alright but weak! IV lines are connected. Take care of yourself too

After the doctor leave the place tae can't accept this at all, actually he is feeling so much guilt for his actions he can't do anything at all. All he can do is apologize her, but Jennie is not gonna accept this anymore. All she wish is to escape from him. The TV news is re-telecasting again and again, the anger is get increased but he lost his baby!!

THE SAME REASON THAT HIS BROTHER COMMITED SUICIDE NOW THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO HIM.

Time 4 pm
At Jimin home

Jungkook house arrest rose and Lisa, tieing them in the chair and the bed, jk tie rose on the bed and Lisa on the chair.

LISA: you bloody rascal how can you do this to me?

JK: I can do whatever I want to all of you, isn't my skinny girl

ROSÉ: Please leave me

JK: woah, wow wow I wanna hear you so bad, yes moan like that

LISA: you are the devil Jungkook *JK laughing maniac